SPECIAL "25TH" VICE PHOTOS!

COOPER&BURNETT

Most of these photos are not new to you. However, many are larger than how you've seen them before, as these are my latest photos that I own in my private collection.In honor of MIAMI VICE's 25th ANNIVERSARY, let's start off with the rare, deleted scenes from "GIVE A LITTLE, TAKE A LITTLE."These have been posted on here before, but not at this size, and not without writing on it.These have much more clarity, and detail!Other photos to follow.ENJOY!Eingefügtes Bild

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• timm525

• Pandina

• Brother in Arms

Thanks again, C&B. You always manage to hit a home run (something the Braves could use some instruction in, but that is a different topic). Please keep them coming!

Thanks again' date=' C&B. You always manage to hit a home run (something the Braves could use some instruction in, but that is a different topic). Please keep them coming![/quote']O.K. This one's for you Pal!Eingefügtes Bild

Coop' date=' if you weren´t so far away I would kiss you to thank you for all the great pics you always share with us![/quote']:dance2::dance2::fireworks::cheers:

Beautiful photos as usual, thanks C&B! :clap:This is one of my all time favourites, Tubbs looks extremely cool and Crockett is so... so... I don't even find the right word! :happy:

Eingefügtes Bild

Beautiful photos as usual' date=' thanks C&B! :clap:This is one of my all time favourites, Tubbs looks extremely cool and Crockett is so... so... I don't even find the right word! :happy:[/quote']I've never been able to find a clearer shot of this. I have lots of these shots posted in my blazers section due to me owning the blazer, but I have yet to get a REALLY GOOD photo of this photoshoot.Crockett's shirt looks white in this photo! It's actually a light aqua blue.I'm so pleased that you, and everyone seems to like the photos and things I post.There's no other reason to do it, but to make you, and everyone else happy.