• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• timm525

• Pandina

• Brother in Arms

• 5 months later...
Eingefügtes BildHere's another in the series of deleted scenes.This time....IN COLOR!Look on page one of this thread for the other black and white photos.I have the original 35mm slide of this, but want to transfer it at my home so it won't leave my hands at some photolab. Whenever I make a copy, it will be crystal clear, with no writing on it.I own the one and only ORIGINAL slide from this "LOST" scene.

Eingefügtes BildHere's another in the series of deleted scenes.This time....IN COLOR!I have the original 35mm slide of this' date=' but want to transfer it at my home so it won't leave my hands at some photolab. Whenever I make a copy, it will be crystal clear, with no writing on it.I own the one and only ORIGINAL slide.[/quote']DJ has socks in this photo!!!

DJ has socks in this photo!!!

It looks like it, but he does not have socks on. It's just a dark photo, and his foot in in the shade under the table.He's sockless.The scene after this lost scene appears in GIVE A LITTLE, TAKE A LITTLE at the OCB. Crockett's jacket is on the back of his chair, and they are wearing the same clothes. I'm guessing if you watch the scene, you can see he doesn't have socks. We all know Crockett doesn't wear socks.There are more photos on page one of this thread.

I love all the photos you always share with us!:clap::thumbsup: But I think you can imagine that I love the ones with PMT on it more than others!:happy:Thanks again for posting all those great photos and working so hard to surprise us again and again!:clap:

Thanks Christine and Matt5,I try so hard to suprise you all with things that nobody else has shown you (like DJ in black socks with white pants :)) . I just keep digging deeper into my collecion for you.I've got new stuff for you that I will show in good time! One is UNUSUALLY RARE. :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...
Eingefügtes BildHere's another in the series of deleted scenes.This time....IN COLOR!Look on page one of this thread for the other black and white photos.I have the original 35mm slide of this' date=' but want to transfer it at my home so it won't leave my hands at some photolab. Whenever I make a copy, it will be crystal clear, with no writing on it.I own the one and only ORIGINAL slide from this "LOST" scene.[/quote']Once again, here's ANOTHER one and only ORIGINAL slide from the "LOST" scene that I own in my personal collection.Eingefügtes BildAgain, as stated above, I have yet to make a clear copy of this for myself, however, I have plans to do this in the future.Hope you all like it!!

25TH or not, Thank You sooo much Coop for some shots of your personal collection and of your wardrobe. Any more off the hanger photo's you'd like to tease us guys with and wish we could find something similar? I do enjoy these along with others on this site-The BEST VICE site on the Planet!! Thanx for all you do, Mike

25TH or not' date=' Thank You sooo much Coop for some shots of your personal collection and of your wardrobe. Any more off the hanger photo's you'd like to tease us guys with and wish we could find something similar? I do enjoy these along with others on this site-The BEST VICE site on the Planet!! Thanx for all you do, Mike[/quote']Icemanmike buddy, I have more stuff to share with you, and everyone.All in good time pal, ....all in good time.I have to show photos of my ALL SILK jackets like the type, and style he wore in season 5.Thank you SO MUCH for the compliments. :dance2:I live for Compliments, and it makes me want to do more for you, and everyone! :cheers:Be patient, more stuff is coming.

Don't worry pal' date=' you're Aces and I'm patient:):):):)...Actually, as always Coop, I'm in awe!! Mike[/quote']I'll try to take some shots of the silk jackets soon.I'm still holding off showing some rare, one of a kind vice goodies.......Here's to you Icemanmike! :cheers:

Thanx Coop' date=' and here's one right back atcha!:cheers::cheers:...Mike[/quote']Dude.....your just too awesome. :clap:

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/steven-spielberg/newest%20photos/COOPER%20AND%20BURNETT/blue3-1.jpgAgain, as stated above, I have yet to make a clear copy of this for myself, however, I have plans to do this in the future.Hope you all like it!!

I'm hoping you all get a chance to see this photo.

• Administrators

Great stuff as usual. :thumbsup: I'm wondering if you could label the pics going forward so that the members that may not be as die hard will know what ep. they are from?It would make the connection from the pic to the ep. a lot clearer for some members. Especially if they contain and deleted scene pics.Just a suggestion.:clap:

I'm not really sure what you mean. (I have no idea what order the photos are in, in terms of the scene, as nobody has seen the "LOST" scene)I can tell you that this scene was cut from the MIAMI VICE episode "GIVE A LITTLE, TAKE A LITTLE" from season one.

• Administrators

OK, I was just suggesting that labeling the pics as to what ep. they go to might help aid some members.