SPECIAL "25TH" VICE PHOTOS!

COOPER&BURNETT

I have another (That's right, ANOTHER) rare shot of the cut scene, which I will post in due time.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• timm525

• Pandina

• Brother in Arms

I think I posted the same pictures on the Misc. Miami Vice photo thread.These are all from the second MIAMI VICE calendar.They are nice photos.

I think I posted the same pictures on the Misc. Miami Vice photo thread.

Really sorry COOPER&BURNETT. I didn't know that. :(

Really sorry COOPER&BURNETT. I didn't know that. :(

No problem pal!Don't feel too bad, and don't stop posting photos or other vice stuff!The Misc. Miami Vice Photos thread in the scrapbook section is a great place to post photos. If photos are repeated, that's just the way it is, as it is filled with almost 100 pages of photos! It's hard to keep track. The only reason I know what's there is because I've posted about 80% of the photos, and have a great memory for VICE photos. I don't expect others to be able memorize the amount I can.Please, don't be discouraged, and keep posting on our website! :thumbsup:

Ok' date=' COOPER&BURNETT :) You have a lot of great Vice photos. From where do you have this stuff ? :)[/quote']I'm THE Uber MIAMI VICE collector! :clap:

• 2 years later...
Great shots thankyou :D
wow cop' date=' great photos :thumbsup::cool::clap:[/quote']Thanks guys!! :thumbsup: (By the way, how did you miss this? I posted this thread in 2009! :D)

What you have to remember is what's old to you is new to everyone else who just came here for the first time and overtime people forget about stuff and the photos and all that.I just did actually as I've been saving alot of photos I missed and forgot to save from the daytona thread and the one of the boys on the car here that I had never seen before, the one that looks like it was taken today.Eingefügtes Bildsome really high grade camera film must have been used as it looks like you could just walk up to them and have a word!, kinda makes me wish this was true:

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=1R5QzX29sSs

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/steven-spielberg/newest%20photos/COOPER%20AND%20BURNETT/hpqscan0020-1.jpgsome really high grade camera film must have been used as it looks like you could just walk up to them and have a word!, kinda makes me wish this was true:

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=1R5QzX29sSs

You are correct, of course.Also, I agree. When I first got that photo, I also thought, WOW! That is an unusually clear shot for it's time! Photos usually don't look that clear from 1985 before digital. The picture is Amazingly clear in person too. Even if you use your computer to zoom in on it, it doesn't break down much either.

Gotta wonder if its some high quality nikon with color chroma, long aperture to bring it into focus on the guys with a long exposure mounted on a HEAVY tri pod with remote controls to remove any sort of wabling from fiddling with the camera.may have used the black and whites as Polaroids or something to test the water to get it perfected for that shot as it looks latter in the day, would explain the black and whites that went along with it.and its probably professional grade film, although you can see the reflection of the watch messed with the focus on PMT's face there and you can see its out of focus on the trees in the background.Photography back then was abit like knife sharpening or gunsmithing, its all about the persons skill level and the developer doing the film, he may have been the best and then had a really good photo developer, unless it was the same guy doing both.

Gotta wonder if its some high quality nikon with color chroma' date=' long aperture to bring it into focus on the guys with a long exposure mounted on a HEAVY tri pod with remote controls to remove any sort of wabling from fiddling with the camera.may have used the black and whites as Polaroids or something to test the water to get it perfected for that shot as it looks latter in the day, would explain the black and whites that went along with it.and its probably professional grade film, although you can see the reflection of the watch messed with the focus on PMT's face there and you can see its out of focus on the trees in the background.Photography back then was abit like knife sharpening or gunsmithing, its all about the persons skill level and the developer doing the film, he may have been the best and then had a really good photo developer, unless it was the same guy doing both.[/quote']Because the show was such a visual show, I'm guessing they hired the best photographers, because UNIVERSAL (which was the most powerful studio at the time) could have easily afforded it.

Because the show was such a visual show' date=' I'm guessing they hired the best photographers, because UNIVERSAL (which was the most powerful studio at the time) could have easily afforded it.[/quote']I'd wager though that it was mid or to late S1 though given the fact that the cars in the S1 garments and that vice towards the end of S1 is when it caught on popularity wise.that and well the often repeated shot of them next to the daytona on the beach doesnt really look anywhere near as good as that shot, so I kind of think that was an earlier one probably made right as the show was started.

I'd wager though that it was mid or to late S1 though given the fact that the cars in the S1 garments and that vice towards the end of S1 is when it caught on popularity wise.that and well the often repeated shot of them next to the daytona on the beach doesnt really look anywhere near as good as that shot' date=' so I kind of think that was an earlier one probably made right as the show was started.[/quote']Your wager is correct. It is late season 1. The clothes, hair, and watches show this to be fact.

Thanks guys!! :thumbsup: (By the way' date=' how did you miss this? I posted this thread in 2009! :D)[/quote']coop my friend ,i am to be in ouer community to 2010 , I love to read your thread:)

coop my friend ' date='i am to be in ouer community to 2010 , I love to read your thread:)[/quote']Thank you so much Brother In Arms, your a very nice person, and I'm so happy that you found, and like my photos! One of these days, I'll post some more rare photos to share with you! :thumbsup:

Thank you so much Brother In Arms' date=' your a very nice person, and I'm so happy that you found, and like my photos! One of these days, I'll post some more rare photos to share with you! :thumbsup:[/quote']thank you my friend:)