Mistake scenes in MV

vicenarc

I know there aren't many of them, but what do you think were the most obvious mistakes in the filming MV? The one that really sticks out for me is the sequence in 'Heart Of Darkness' where the limousine made the jump over the draw bridge, but it was actually an unmarked squad car that was shown jumping it. And in the ending credits it showed it in slow motion. I still chuckle at it a bit whenever I see it though, lol, and I still like the episode inspite of it.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• crocketsgrl

• Stinger390X

• timm525

• Shill

Another scene that is painfully obvious is in Calderones return when C&T are coming back from the islands in the Stinger. It is the same sequence of shots used as they head out towards the islands at the beginning of the episode, only at the end when thy come back, the film is switched around backwards! Crockett is on the wrong side of the boat...DRIVING!!! Blimey...what....left hand drive old man?????? Jolly good old chap????WTF? At least they could have shot scenes with the sun at their eyes heading back to Miami instead of making this kerfluffal?(if I remember correctly, Tina Turner sings "What's love got to do with it" on the return trip home.) Can't beat Russ Ballards "Voices" on the way out ...what a tune! Great film footage of the boat too!

This isn't so big, but in the first season they have a few episodes with the same loop. Like in the Hitman in Caldrone returns. The Daytona racing down the road at night. One minute the one part of the tail light is out and then all of a sudden the tail light is back on. And Stinger, I remember someone talking about that scene. I also remember that I was looking at it and saying is this right? To myself. Of course I talk to the TV but it never answers back but gets a laugh from my daughter..lol....

• Administrators

In "Nobody Lives for Ever" the scene where Izzie is talking to C & T and he's in those wooden clogs that are killing his feet, and he's sitting on Tubb's car by the water, he has a cigarette in his hand and says "Hey...(and then throws the cigarette down). In the next scene, he has the cigarette back in his hand and he says "hey...(throws cigarette down again) hey...man..."Also, in "Definitely Miami" at the end when Sonny goes to meet Charlie and you see Charlie walking out. Look closely at his left breast. You can see there is a microphone taped to his chest. Ooooooops.

saying is this right? To myself. Of course I talk to the TV but it never answers back but gets a laugh from my daughter..lol....

listen girl ...when the TV starts talking back to you answering your questions.......................welcome to the future?:)I'll stay happy in the eighties, before iPods, "Crackberries" WII and and all the other annoying inventions of our youths time! It was simpler then.I am happy MV is on DVD as it would not work well on 8track!!!

listen girl ...when the TV starts talking back to you answering your questions.......................welcome to the future?:)I'll stay happy in the eighties' date=' before iPods, "Crackberries" WII and and all the other annoying inventions of our youths time! It was simpler then.I am happy MV is on DVD as it would not work well on 8track!!![/quote']Ha Ha, yeah that's right in the future you will speak to the TV and it will go on and off and stuff. But it will not have the show or dvd stop what they are doing cause I said so...lol.....Or answer why they are doing that. Oh maybe you are right with virtual tv.....? I know, I don't even know how to use an Ipod but did sure learn the DVD player and computer and Cd....lol.....

whatever EP it is where Trudy is held hostage in that construstion trailer, and Crockett and one of the bomb squad guys have to diarm the bomb ( a tilt sensor from like a puinball machine)anyway, Tubbs is on a bridge tring to intercept the bad guy with the remote.Tubbs turns away from the edge of the bridge twice and turns back around and walked back to the railing.

• Administrators

I always think it's great when a gun that hold 6 rounds is miraculously able to fire ten or 20 without reloading...

Tubbs' gun only held 5. :D:D:D

Just watched "Bad Timing" and the goons from jail had automatics that kept firing even after the recoil was all the way back! He killed a cop with an empty gun???I can do that by pointing my finger and saying "bang";)

Don't know if this is the right place for this but in Heroes of the Revolution Crockett and Tubbs tail that guy all the way to New York, tail him in a taxi and then get on a plane again all the way back to Miami and appear as fresh as daisies. What the hell? How far is that and how long would it take!!??

Stinger answer to your third post on this topicLMAO!!!!! Oh Stinger, I did fix the clock on the VCR at one point and even for the time change. Then our lights cut out and now it IS blinding 12:00.......OMG that got me that you knew that....I just forget to fix it! Ok, now this pops up I can't send this message it's to short and needs 10 more characters. Is this enough....oh too much..lol......:birdie:Ok now I understand. I tried to use quote to carry over your post, Stinger and it wasn't long enough to carry. Now I'll try it this way and that's why I have the post number I'm answering up top.That's it I'm editing now cause it went up, that's silly.

whatever EP it is where Trudy is held hostage in that construstion trailer' date=' and Crockett and one of the bomb squad guys have to diarm the bomb ( a tilt sensor from like a puinball machine)anyway, Tubbs is on a bridge tring to intercept the bad guy with the remote.Tubbs turns away from the edge of the bridge twice and turns back around and walked back to the railing.[/quote']I think that was in "Smuggler's Blues".

• Administrators

"Hit List" During the famous "hit" scene. When the real driver finally appears and begins to yell "drop it!, drop it!" you actually see the hitman raise his hands with the rifle twice as they change scenes.

"Hit List" During the famous "hit" scene. When the real driver finally appears and begins to yell "drop it!' date=' drop it!" you actually see the hitman raise his hands with the rifle twice as they change scenes.[/quote']Maybe they did that on purpose to make it look more surprising:confused:although it's probably a mistake.

I always think it's great when a gun that hold 6 rounds is miraculously able to fire ten or 20 without reloading...

Clint Eastwood's "punk" wouldn't be so lucky would he?? LOL

• Administrators
Also in Hit List the hitman touches the gun w/o gloves' date='then touches it with gloves[/quote']You also see a string on the driver that he shoots.I think RB said it was for the detonation of the bullets supposedly hitting him. I think it is a white string by his left knee.

I've never noticed any of these things before....only little things..lol...guess I'm too engrossed in the show.....lol.....But it's cool to hear about this stuff.