• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• crocketsgrl

• Stinger390X

• timm525

• Shill

Evan I see what you mean' date=' two shots and three holes in Rev's chest. And I always thought the way the Crockett hit his head he should have been unconcious. What do you think?[/quote']The first time I saw this stunt it looked really bad! I'm sure the double's head was treated for injuries, it wasnt one of their "easier moves"I cut this sample while they were in mid-air but Crockett's head hits the boat's hull one more time before splashdown(if my memory serve's me)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...

cant remember exact ep or what season but there is a shootout in a mall at the end(ill edit when i come accross it again)-and theres a shot it is sooooo obviously pmt stunt double,the guy is trying to keep his head low but the camera is pretty close and in focus to show him lol fo a few secs.

• Administrators
cant remember exact ep or what season but there is a shootout in a mall at the end(ill edit when i come accross it again)-and theres a shot it is sooooo obviously pmt stunt double' date='the guy is trying to keep his head low but the camera is pretty close and in focus to show him lol fo a few secs.[/quote']That would be the end of part 2 of "Down For The Count" I've often wondered how they picked that guy to be Rico's double since he's so tall. You can also see him at the end of "Nobody Lives Forever" when the Caddy is chasing Tubbs.

Although this would be more of a wrong order of episodes than a filming error' date=' the most obvious one would be to have shown 'El viejo' 6 spots over than it should have been. Altough the reasons for such have been explained, it must have been strange for most that were viewing at the time that were probably wondering just how the Daytona was put back together so well after it's demise in 'WIEAC', lol.[/quote']Damn...i watched El Viejo today....i thought: "Hmmmm....wasnt the daytona exploded by a stinger in S3 ep 01? LOL

I can think of several starting with the Pilot but since I just watched Contempt of Court I will start there.1) Mosca lights what is suppose to be a bill, probably a $100 bill but it is such a poor fake that even on the t.v.s of the day it was obvious that it was not real. Now on dvd and high resolution screens it is really bad.2) They go to court, filmed in the Federal courtroom but don't cover up the seal making it obvious that this is a US Court. C+T are not Federal Agents so what are they doing here instead of the County court bringing state charges. Major goof.3) The envelope FX. The smoke starts from the back side of the desk, cleary several inches away from the envelope then when the envelope explodes we clearly see the device and a protective slab of metal that was there to protect the desk.4) Carson and Tubbs arrive at the Judges house by coming around a corner and stopping. A nice house in the background. Then we see them approach thru the backyard and the house is on the water with hi-rises in the background. What? Where did they come from and how did Tubbs just cross the water on a road that is not there?I like this episode allot but goof 2+3 above in the courtroom really hurt it and keep it from being higher than an 8 out of 10 for me.

whatever EP it is where Trudy is held hostage in that construstion trailer' date=' and Crockett and one of the bomb squad guys have to diarm the bomb ( a tilt sensor from like a puinball machine)anyway, Tubbs is on a bridge tring to intercept the bad guy with the remote.Tubbs turns away from the edge of the bridge twice and turns back around and walked back to the railing.[/quote']I've mentioned this before..... the scene is reversed and played again. LOL!!! You can see the young man in the back ground open the garbage bag, then it's closed, then he opens it again. LOL!!!!

sorry to contradict in point 2. This is not a goof. It is explained in the opening credits. Mosca is indicted under federal law (RICO, ...), thus the US court. C+T are there, because Crockett´s informant delivered most material to back charges.

sorry to contradict in point 2. This is not a goof. It is explained in the opening credits. Mosca is indicted under federal law (RICO' date=' ...), thus the US court. C+T are there, because Crockett´s informant delivered most material to back charges.[/quote']I see what you are saying and you are correct about that but it still seems to be a huge goof to me. Help me out. My understanding is the informant told Crockett that Mosca would be at a location conducting some loan sharking. Illegal loaning of money at a high vigorish. C+T go there and record it trying to keep the informant out of the case. Seems to me that was basicly C+T's involvement in the case till the documents at the end which I assume were also related to loan sharking. Do I have that wrong? Now loan sharking has nothing to do with the RICO Act and Mosca himself was the one recorded doing the act. So if they are charging him with racketeering then it would have been someone else that committed the offense and they would be using the racketeering charge to get at Mosca because that was the only way they could connect him to the crime but in this case he was there doing it. It takes two convictions w/i a ten year period to activate the RICO Act and assuming Mosca or someone they proved was part of the same criminal organization already had a recent past conviction that fit the Act I don't recall there being any mention of a crime that fits the Act. I coud have missed it but all I remember is the loan sharking. There are 27 Federal offenses and 8 potential State crimes that could qualify someone (Mosca) for RICO but not this. So Crockett on the stand in a Federal Court testifying about a crime that has no relevance (because loan sharking is not covered by RICO Act) makes no sense. Did I miss something?