Mistake scenes in MV

vicenarc

• Administrators

Most are accidents for sure but some of them I just don't get. Like in "One Way Ticket" when Sonny turns the Daytona around to chase Sagot at Chalk's his rear license plate is missing. If I were the director and saw that I'd yell "cut!"

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• crocketsgrl

• Stinger390X

• timm525

• Shill

Although this would be more of a wrong order of episodes than a filming error, the most obvious one would be to have shown 'El viejo' 6 spots over than it should have been. Altough the reasons for such have been explained, it must have been strange for most that were viewing at the time that were probably wondering just how the Daytona was put back together so well after it's demise in 'WIEAC', lol.

Although this would be more of a wrong order of episodes than a filming error' date=' the most obvious one would be to have shown 'El viejo' 6 spots over than it should have been. Altough the reasons for such have been explained, it must have been strange for most that were viewing at the time that were probably wondering just how the Daytona was put back together so well after it's demise in 'WIEAC', lol.[/quote']I know what you mean. I was a big fan of that car!When I saw it I first thought "maybe it's an epsiode that I missed last year???hang on...I never missed a friday night so how could that be??????Lets just say it was confusing back in 1987..............................

They managed to restore that Daytona back to its former glory and give it a new paint job. Here she is todayEingefügtes Bild

• Administrators

Somebody put a roof on a golf cart.Don't knock it, probably gets great gas mileage. Is it for sale, I might need it?

Sorry guys

Oh Shill............you are soooooooooooooo mean!!!:birdie:hahahahahahahah looks like a Peugot??? Am I correct?

Shill you are too much.....:D The Daytona today in the U.K. eh, mate?Oh and it's a pastel color now too......hehehehe

Mr. C was that when the cops came and Scotty asks Sonny if he took the keys out? Again I never noticed that one. Though this isn't an MV mistake or is it? I thought when Crockett was standing on the bridge to jump into the boat looked fake. I think they had the ways to make it look better.

Mr. C was that when the cops came and Scotty asks Sonny if he took the keys out? Again I never noticed that one. Though this isn't an MV mistake or is it? I thought when Crockett was standing on the bridge to jump into the boat looked fake. I think they had the ways to make it look better.

I think they did that scene ok? It was a low bridge and Tubbs was slow and cruising at the time. Sonny could have jumped from that height very easily. I thought however the timing was a bit off? Crockett would have to race ahead of the boat, park the car. get out, climb the bridge abutments, and stand in what MIGHT be an appropriate place.hey its Hollywood!!!!! enjoy it.:clap:

Since we're talking pilot episode here, I have one. When Crockett jumps off the bridge onto the boat,he says freeze miami.....vice. Like he forgot the line or something.

I think they did that scene ok? It was a low bridge and Tubbs was slow and cruising at the time. Sonny could have jumped from that height very easily. I thought however the timing was a bit off? Crockett would have to race ahead of the boat' date=' park the car. get out, climb the bridge abutments, and stand in what MIGHT be an appropriate place.hey its Hollywood!!!!! enjoy it.:clap:[/quote']The important thing is that he looked great doing it.....

• Administrators
Since we're talking pilot episode here' date=' I have one. When Crockett jumps off the bridge onto the boat,he says freeze miami.....vice. Like he forgot the line or something.[/quote']Yep and you can tell the jump was made by his double. Hint: Look at the nose on the way down.

Since we're talking pilot episode here' date=' I have one. When Crockett jumps off the bridge onto the boat,he says freeze miami.....vice. Like he forgot the line or something.[/quote']I didn't notice that just thought he was out of breath. Maybe it was from what Stinger said all that running, climbing and jumping?:D

Crockett would have to race ahead of the boat' date=' park the car. get out, climb the bridge abutments, and stand in what MIGHT be an appropriate place.hey its Hollywood!!!!! enjoy it.:clap:[/quote']Not the only time he did it.Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

What episode was that from???????????????????????????????????I will ahve to get out the DVD's and search for that one as I can't remember what it is from.

• Administrators

That is "One Way Ticket" The guy in the back driving the boat is Philippe Sagot.

Yeah I remember on the other site this was on a thread and they were talking about this was DJ's double and you could tell by a slight difference. Was it the nose and something else? Timm, help me out here.

I like when some bad guys they pushed a drug dealer against his Maserati & the licence plate falls off!Flies landing on PMT's hat while acting.Nothing beats the scene all you fans directed me to...where we see PMT's stunt double's FACE. I laughed for nearly a half-hour replaying it over & over.

Yeah I remember on the other site this was on a thread and they were talking about this was DJ's double and you could tell by a slight difference. Was it the nose and something else? Timm' date=' help me out here.[/quote']I thought this and you posted it:D

I like when some bad guys they pushed a drug dealer against his Maserati & the licence plate falls off!Flies landing on PMT's hat while acting.Nothing beats the scene all you fans directed me to...where we see PMT's stunt double's FACE. I laughed for nearly a half-hour replaying it over & over.

Evan, What episode was this and what scene???