• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MV86

• Lar

• Shill

• crocketsgrl

Top Posters In This Topic

The bulk of my favorite music is from the rock/pop/metal genre, from the 80's.So are the tracks for MV, which are one of the elements that made the show so great!

I listen to mostly 80's music. A lot of it is hard rock from the 80's, because I used to listen to that when it was new, and I still love it. I also listen to Disco on occasion.There is a channel on XM called "High Standards" that I tune in to as well. It used to be Frank's Place, but Sinatra's family didn't let the license be renewed by XM, so they changed the name.

Ok, for those who know me, my favorite are The Beatles, sorry Shill. But I love 50's, duwap and 60's (early and flower power!)and the 70's and the 80's. I never got into many hair bands, don't like Rap or Opera. Some Musicals and classical music.....but more the above. I do like some Country music depends on my mood.

Frank Zappa, Talking Heads, Kate Bush, Tom Waits, Stanley Clark, Pat Metheny, The Mahavishnu Orchestra, Jan Hammer, Vangelis, Harold Faltermeyer, Philip Glass, Ennio Morricone, Yann Tiersen, John Carpenter ...

Little Miss Dangerous....I love your siggy pic. Nice. :)I listen to most types of music except Country and Gangsta rap. However I have a certain affinity for the metal/rock/pop genre from the 80's, especially the late 80's and early 90's.

Mainly 70's and 80's rock. Some 60's. Bits and pieces of other genres (except for gangsta rap, the only type of music I wholeheartedly detest. No offense to fans).

Sounds similar to mine. Great taste in music. Country music?Makes me want to grab a bag of pork rinds and cry in the corner over my beer. :p

Little Miss Dangerous....I love your siggy pic. Nice. :)I listen to most types of music except Country and Gangsta rap. However I have a certain affinity for the metal/rock/pop genre from the 80's' date=' especially the late 80's and early 90's.[/quote']Thanks!! Nikki Sixx is one hot man. And to think he's almost 50!!!! :hot:

• Administrators

I like the 80s, classic and hard rock from AC/DC to ZZ Top. And a little bit of heavy metal like Metallica, Manowar and Iron Maiden.Looking forward to July: Carlos Santana live on stage (open air). :happy::radio:

Like admin i like 80s like depeche mode, a-ha, GENESIS my favourite band,phil collins alone,Dire Straits, Toto, Talk Talk, Deep Purple, Chris Rea, and more,,, the most from 84 to 95.

This site is for you Sue. Only joking! Ho Ho! Actually its quite a harsh site and I'm not that anti beatle to be honesthttp://www.areddy.net/beatles_suck/

HE HE SHILL This article doesn't know what it's talking about cause you limey's (and I say that with love) love the Beatles. But I can see the humor in it so you are safe there, mate....lol....Now tell the truth did you pay Lar to say that? Lar, did he pay you?:D......Oh and the reason I couldn't find this like you told me was I forgot this thread and thought you meant the 80's where we did get into a few off 80's groups we liked.....Thank you for the thought, dear. :)