What Kind of Music Do You Like?

himenokuri

I love different kinds of music, songs from the 70´s and, of course, the 80´s. I like Bon Jovi and Tina Turner, but I also love musicals. I visited Cats and Starlight Express. In the 70´s I watched on TV all the Broadway musicals that were shown every Saturday.Once I´ve listened to someone playing Rachmaninow on the piano. That was really great.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MV86

• Lar

• Shill

• crocketsgrl

Top Posters In This Topic

Tough question...I guess I can safely say I only DISLIKE two kinds of music.That would be Country AND Western....................Oh and Gansta Rap. I suppose that is three then?Anything else goes. Love classic rock, 80's new wave and even some funky stuff from the 70's. (Dare I say Disco?) Ok ...Disco...on occasion when I need a laugh and be reminded of what a dork I was in my powder blue three piece suite and elevator shoes!Hey we all make mistakes when we are young!

• 2 months later...

Making a list of songs or groups or styles just doesn't explain it!I like at least one or two things from every style of music from Classical to Gangsta Rap! Most of the groups people have been mentioning, I never even heard of....but if I listened, I would find something I eventually liked.Who can say they don't like even one Beatles song or Toby Keith & Willie Nelson (country) How about some Beethovan or Andrea Boccelli ( classical )?There must be one Sinatra song that grabs you, My Way or That's Life!Latin : Carlos Santana, Reggae: Bob Marley...Jazz: Brubeck, "Take Five" or Benson- "Breezin" Disco : "Celebration".............too much to go on!I may even like one Bluegrass number somehow......Hmmmmmmm.........yeah.........."Dueling Banjos" from Deliverance. Don't restrict yourselves......listen & enjoy it all! :radio: