FREE .WS ADVERTISING!

COOPER&BURNETT

Now that we have 900 + members, I had an idea on how we / you can advertise for .WS on the internet.(I posted this idea within a thread, and nobody seemed to respond, so now I created a new thread just for this topic. Perhaps it will be noticed this time.)Can you help us out that will only take you about 20 seconds?MILLIONS of people all over the world can potentially read YOUR advertisement.What I do, is go onto YOU TUBE. Go to ANY Miami Vice / Don Johnson / Jan Hammer etc. video, and post a response that tells about our website, MOST importantly, make certain that you creatively post the web address.I usually leave off the WWW at the begining of the post. So I usually post MIAMI - VICE . WS. If you go onto YOU TUBE right now, and type in MIAMI VICE, the VERY first video is the MIAMI VICE THEME. I post on there all the time (if you go on there right now, you can see my post/advertisement!). I chose that particular video to post on because it's been viewed 1,794,896 times! That's a LOOOOOT of people who have viewed it, and read my .WS advertisement. I post it about every week or so so it keeps jumping to the top of the reply section.People who view this MIAMI VICE THEME video, .....are most likely INTERESTED In MIAMI VICE! Let's reach out to them!Will you help to spread the word of our website?Please help everyone.Go there right now, choose a MIAMI VICE related video, and post a commercial for our .WS website! :thumbsup:JOIN ME IN MAKING THIS SITE GREAT!WWW.YOUTUBE.COM

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Maria714

• Pandina

• JSCrockett

If you find that your post is not posting, it may be due to trying to filter out spamming.Try being clever about our website's web address like....MIAMI-VICE.WSORdouble u double u double u dot MIAMI - VICE dot WSetc.Also, DON'T start your message with the web address, INCLUDE it in your message.

Your EIGHTIEZRULE! :thumbsup::thumbsup:Great job "advertising" for our site!O.K., airtommy has done it, now it's YOUR turn!Who's next, and tell us which one is yours so we can praise you.GREAT JOB AIRTOMMY! Keep doing it, Don't give up!!! :thumbsup::clap:-COOP

One tip: when you search Youtube for a video to post on, click on "Search options" and select "Sort by: View count". That way you'll be posting on the popular videos.

Who's next to post an "advertisement" for .WS on YOUTUBE?Ferrariman?Maria?Tim?Who's next? :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Cooper, for 2 straight days, I have been desperately trying to post a comment on YOUTUBE.:rolleyes:But everything that I have tried has been in vain.:cry:Help Me Out Here Coach!!!!

Cooper' date=' for 2 straight days, I have been desperately trying to post a comment on YOUTUBE.:rolleyes:But everything that I have tried has been in vain.:cry:Help Me Out Here Coach!!!![/quote']Not sure what else I can offer. I tried last night to no avail.I've done it for quite a while now.....Unless somehow it's blocked.Try a different video, and then follow the directions in the above postings.

I just now successfully posted another "commercial" on the MIAMI VICE CROCKETT'S THEME video not more than 1 minute ago. It works.I tried another one, and it didn't work. Therefore, some won't work, some will. Just keep trying with different videos! C'mon guys, give a helping hand with this!Help to do YOUR part by posing a "commercial" for our website. Don't make me do it all by myself.Tim525 has reported a 44 registrations this month!!!It's working!Who's next?

I haven't seen anyone else report that they have "advertised" for us lately.What gives?

COOP, I have tried to advertise to the point of exhaustion.:p But, for some reason, I am not being allowed to post my comment....no matter what I do.:cry:I do this everyday & every time I try.... NADA....Zilch happens.:evil: This is really starting to get me steamed.:evil:Maybe I need to have a HEART To HEART with the team at YOUTUBE. I am a member, so I SHOULD BE ALLOWED to post.But I WILL CONTINUE until I succeed.;):thumbsup:

COOP' date=' I have tried to advertise to the point of exhaustion.:p But, for some reason, I am not being allowed to post my comment....no matter what I do.:cry:I do this everyday & every time I try.... NADA....Zilch happens.:evil: This is really starting to get me steamed.:evil:Maybe I need to have a HEART To HEART with the team at YOUTUBE. I am a member, so I SHOULD BE ALLOWED to post.But I WILL CONTINUE until I succeed.;):thumbsup:[/quote']The evidence is there that yesterday, I was able to do it again!...HOWEVER, I tried several times later that night, and couldn't get it to post either. :rolleyes::confused:We're all in the same boat. Try again later, but no need to get mad Maria. Your a great person, and this is not worth you getting upset over. :thumbsup: I wouldn't tip off youtube either.Hopefully someone else will help....I can't do it all by myself.

The evidence is there that yesterday' date=' I was able to do it again!...HOWEVER, I tried several times later that night, and couldn't get it to post either. :rolleyes::confused:We're all in the same boat. Try again later, but no need to get mad Maria. Your a great person, and this is not worth you getting upset over. :thumbsup: I wouldn't tip off youtube either.Hopefully someone else will help....I can't do it all by myself.[/quote']How do you do it COOP?:confused: Cause maybe I am doing something wrong here. I try with posting a text comment, posting a comment on the Miami Vice Theme Video & even replying to your post, but NADA.:rolleyes:I am just furious because I have read some of the other comments, that I believe strongly, should not be allowed to be posted. But yet nothing I do seems to work.:rolleyes:I won't tip of YOUTUBE, but only because you suggested that it is not a good idea to do so.I will however continue trying.:thumbsup:;) Hopefully I'll get lucky & the post will actually go through.

I just NOW posted another one in the CROCKETT THEME video.....AND one on the MIAMI VICE THEME video!!Why can I do it then?

I just NOW posted another one in the CROCKETT THEME video.....AND one on the MIAMI VICE THEME video!!Why can I do it then?

I just came back from YOUTUBE, and AGAIN....GOT NOWHERE!!!!:evil:I am really starting to take this personal with YOUTUBE!!!!:evil:

I don't know..... I did it TWICE today!!Airtommy posted one a few days ago too.I had to try three times before my second posting went thru.Don't get mad Maria, I'll post enough for the both of us.

I don't know..... I did it TWICE today!!Airtommy posted one a few days ago too.I had to try three times before my second posting went thru.Don't get mad Maria' date=' I'll post enough for the both of us.[/quote']Okay....In the very famous words of Ricardo Tubbs....THIS IS OUT-OF-BOUNDS!!!!:evil:Cooper, I'm gonna have to take you up on your offer to post enough for the both of us. Cause I have been going at this for a good part of the evening & still have gotten nowhere.:rolleyes:

Breathe in, .....breathe out....Take it easy Maria, and relax.You no longer have to worry about trying it, it's not worth you getting angry.Let it go my friend,......let it go.Don't worry, it's cool. :thumbsup:Thanks for trying and all of your effort. :clap:

Breathe in' date=' .....breathe out....Take it easy Maria, and relax.You no longer have to worry about trying it, it's not worth you getting angry.Let it go my friend,......let it go.Don't worry, it's cool. :thumbsup:Thanks for trying and all of your effort. :clap:[/quote']I am just angry Cooper out of shear frustration. Why you all have been able to do it, but not me, is really on a personal level now with me. And the sad part about it is, I AM a member of YouTube.But, I am also a member of other sites as well. What I will do is see if the other sites that I am a member of have free advertising. Or if there is a fee to be able to advertise. If there is free advertising on these other sites that I am a member of, or if the fee for advertising is not outrageous, then I'll just advertise on those sites.But I'll do this, one way or another, I'll do this!!!!:thumbsup:

SWEET!!However, FERRARIMAN also said he hasn't been able to do it either.I'm STILL not seeing anyone else saying they are trying to help out, that's what's frustrating me.WWW.YOUTUBE.COM