FREE .WS ADVERTISING!

COOPER&BURNETT

It never would let me post "WWW." It wouldn't allow it due to spaming. I also had to post it the way I did it' date=' or it wouldn't accept it.I tried many, many different combinations of ways to post it ...it was the only way it would accept it.(There was a method to my maddness.)[/quote'] I know all that.. no offense.. its youtube.com and their URL filters. I just thought many ppl will not get it (the URL)..

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Maria714

• Pandina

• JSCrockett

I know all that.. no offense.. its youtube.com and their URL filters. I just thought many ppl will not get it (the URL)..

If you have suggestions, I'd be glad to try it. :thumbsup:I'm just glad that it's up there for everyone to see. I'm hoping people understand that it's a website.

34 thumbs up and counting!!If you haven't already, please give the website a thumbs up! :thumbsup:

I am posting on a Miami Vice facebook group with around 35.000 members. "www.miamiviceonline.com The worlds largest Miami Vice Community on internet."I hope that helps.

I am posting on a Miami Vice facebook group with around 35.000 members. "www.miamiviceonline.com The worlds largest Miami Vice Community on internet."I hope that helps.

Great idea pal! Let's get the word out! :clap::clap:

37 and counting!!Hey' date=' JSCrockett, how about posting on facebook to give a thumbs up to the MIAMI VICE youtube video of the MIAMI-VICE.WS posting. I could use even MORE thumbs up!! Posting a link would be even better!![url']

37 and counting!!Hey' date=' JSCrockett, how about posting on facebook to give a thumbs up to the MIAMI VICE youtube video of the MIAMI-VICE.WS posting. I could use even MORE thumbs up!! Posting a link would be even better!![url']

Yes I will post it. I will also find several MV groups. Man on a mission! :radar:

Yes I will post it. I will also find several MV groups. Man on a mission! :radar:

Go for it!Let's see if the thumbs up numbers increase.

For some reason, my .WS posting has jumped to the top of the page, (which is good!) ...but the post above mine, (that had more postings than mine) is gone. ?(Perhaps there is a time limit?I noticed also that someone else has posted our web address MIAMI VICE ONLINE on that thread. It must be someone from this site. Cool.

I have gotten some thanks and thumbs up on my facebook posts.Also I see people registrating here. Looks like the advertising helps. Any other places? Does anyone have access to change things in wikipedia, and add a link there?

I have gotten some thanks and thumbs up on my facebook posts.Also I see people registrating here. Looks like the advertising helps. Any other places? Does anyone have access to change things in wikipedia' date=' and add a link there?[/quote']We tried adding our website to wikipedia, but it was remeoved thanks to a jerk on the "other" vice site. You can re-try it though.I'd just keep doing what your doing. You and I have done a lot for recruitment on this site by our free advertising!Keep doing what your doing, and keep up with it. I have. :thumbsup::clap:

I can't post comments on the Miami Vice Theme video anymore... :cry: I can only add thumbs up and that's what I'll do.I posted comments on "Crockett's Theme" and also on "In the air tonight" by MiamiViceItaliaMiamiViceItalia!!!! Who knows, there might be some Italians who decide to join us.

I can't post comments on the Miami Vice Theme video anymore... :cry: I can only add thumbs up and that's what I'll do.I posted comments on "Crockett's Theme" and also on "In the air tonight" by MiamiViceItaliaMiamiViceItalia!!!! Who knows' date=' there might be some Italians who decide to join us.[/quote']Pandina, ANYTHING you can do to help is great! :clap:

39 THUMBS UP POSTS, AND COUNTING!!This is FREE ADVERTISING!!That video of the MIAMI VICE main theme has been viewed 2,310,518 times as of this writing! THAT'S exposure!

We tried adding our website to wikipedia' date=' but it was remeoved thanks to a jerk on the "other" vice site. [/quote']SERIOUSLY?!

LOL - Zoinks! That explains it. That guy is Darth Vader.

He really is nasty. I wonder if someone should try again. Perhaps he has lost some interest being the "other" site is not too popular these days.

39 THUMBS UP POSTS' date=' AND COUNTING!![/size']This is FREE ADVERTISING!!That video of the MIAMI VICE main theme has been viewed 2,310,518 times as of this writing! THAT'S exposure!

Wonder when It'll hit 40?

Wonder when It'll hit 40?

I've just added a thumb up, so it should show soon! :dance: and I could finally add a comment myself!!! I wonder who Ztinkyy is on here, the comment is displayed right under yours.

I've just added a thumb up' date=' so it should show soon! :dance: and I could finally add a comment myself!!! I wonder who Ztinkyy is on here, the comment is displayed right under yours.[/quote']I don't know who Ztinkyy is, but love that the message is out there! :clap:I wonder who LITTLEREDHELICOPTER is also? I gave them a thumbs up!THANK YOU for the thumbs up PANDINA !!!!!

43 thumbs up for our website address!!Do your part' date=' and give a thumbs up today![url']

Well, it was a hell of a run, we had 43 thumbs up before the post expired (I think the top one expires about every two months).However....a new miami vice online post has emerged for the top spot....:clap:

• 1 month later...
Well' date=' it was a hell of a run, we had 43 thumbs up before the post expired (I think the top one expires about every two months).However....a new miami vice online post has emerged for the top spot....:clap:[/quote']I'll start adding thumbs up then. :thumbsup:
I wonder who LITTLEREDHELICOPTER is also?
Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild(Nice to meet you! :))

Some of the comments are hilarious: "and edward james olmos as the beaver," LOL, what the heck? There's also some kid that correlates hearing the bongos from the intro to ogling women, another "WTH!" I couldn't find the old record holding post, do you have to start a new one?