• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Maria714

• Pandina

• JSCrockett

I just posted in the Miami Vice - In the air tonight video with no problem.

THANK YOU!!!!:clap::clap::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

• 4 months later...

If you won't, or can't post our web address on YOU TUBE (I'm STILL doing it!), then after you read this, would you at least type in "MIAMI VICE" on YOU TUBE (or more easily, click the links below!) , and on the top three Miami Vice videos would you please at least give me a "thumbs up" reply on my ...MIAMI-VICE.WSposting. If you DO give it a "THUMBS UP" reply on You Tube, the more of you who do it, it will eventually keep it up as the most viewed posting for that video, and REALLY bring us ATTENTION, as it STAYS THERE!Please go to You Tube, and do it now (CLICK THE LINKS BELOW). Remember, with this NEW software in our NEW website, it has a counter that can put us up to number one on the INTERNET more easily now. It will only take you a sec. Do it for this site,...do it for .WS! :thumbsup:CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW AND GIVE OUR WEB ADDRESS A "THUMBS UP"

• 4 weeks later...

Looks like I have about 11 thumbs up on this video for my post in the reply section for .WS! :clap:If you haven't posted a thumbs up on it yet, please add to it!(The more thumbs up, the longer it will remain on the top page for everyone to see our web address!)Keep it going guys!

AND
Do your part for this site.

more thumbs up, the longer it will remain on the top page for everyone to see our web address!)Keep it going guys!

AND
Do your part for this site.
Nobody has added to it since I posted this yesterday. It's still 11 thumb ups. C'mon, and give us a thumbs up in YOU TUBE! :thumbsup:Please be a gentlemen, or a lady, and click onto the above link, and give us a thumbs up!

Well heres an idea. alot of people who have viewed this, a vid of the testarossa's apperances on miami vice in S3

are asking for the daytonas scenes from s1 - s3 and besides one or two chases theres none aroundmaybe we could make one of the daytona like he did with the testarossa for a channel made just for miami vice online/ws, complete with exclusive footage of the daytona as it is now which camera daytona said was on his to do list this summer.sort of like what the luigis forum did with Ashes To Ashes.http://www.youtube.com/user/LuigisA2AForum

are asking for the daytonas scenes from s1 - s3maybe we could make one of the daytona like he did with the testarossa for a channel made just for miami vice online/ws, complete with exclusive footage of aof the daytona as it is now which camera daytona said was on his to do list this summer.sort of like what the luigis forum did with Ashes To Ashes.http://www.youtube.com/user/LuigisA2AForum
Sounds great!In the meantime, since your on YouTube, how about adding to the .WS thumbs up video on YOU TUBE. :thumbsup:

Nobody has added to it since I posted this yesterday. It's still 11 thumb ups. C'mon' date=' and give us a thumbs up in YOU TUBE! :thumbsup:Please be a gentlemen, or a lady, and click onto the above link, and give us a thumbs up![/quote'] Hi C&B. I signed in last night and I tried by clicking on the green thumb, but it didn't work.:confused:

Hi C&B. I signed in last night and I tried by clicking on the green thumb' date=' but it didn't work.:confused:[/quote']That's because your clicking onto the wrong thing.When you move your mouses curser on the MIAMI VICE.WS words I wrote, look to the left, and you will see a box that thows icons. One says "reply" and to the right of that, is a black and white thumbs up. Click onto the black and white thumbs up icon, then let me know what happens. (You may have to refresh in order to see if it worked) :thumbsup:

That's because your clicking onto the wrong thing.When you move your mouses curser on the MIAMI VICE.WS words I wrote' date=' look to the left, and you will see a box that thows icons. One says "reply" and to the right of that, is a black and white thumbs up. Click onto the black and white thumbs up icon, then let me know what happens. (You may have to refresh in order to see if it worked) :thumbsup:[/quote']Try it again Marilyn.

That's because your clicking onto the wrong thing.When you move your mouses curser on the MIAMI VICE.WS words I wrote' date=' look to the left, and you will see a box that thows icons. One says "reply" and to the right of that, is a black and white thumbs up. Click onto the black and white thumbs up icon, then let me know what happens. (You may have to refresh in order to see if it worked) :thumbsup:[/quote'] Sorry C&B. I click on the black thumb up. The thumb turns green, but it still says 11 thumbs...:confused:

Sorry C&B. I click on the black thumb up. The thumb turns green' date=' but it still says 11 thumbs...:confused:[/quote']All right. Thanks for trying.

I had the same thing clicked on the green one but it stayed 11.?(?(?(

Thanks for trying ladies! :thumbsup:

Hey!Somehow it's now up to 21 THUMBS UP POSTS!!!IT'S WORKING!!KEEP DOING IT!We are only three away from tying, and four away from overtaking as the NUMBER ONE post on that thread!! Please give it a thumbs up, IT IS WORKING!!

AND
(This one has 8 posts!)

IT'S WORKING!!KEEP DOING IT!We are only three away from tying' date=' and [u']four away from overtaking as the NUMBER ONE post on that thread!! Please give it a thumbs up, IT IS WORKING!!

AND
(This one has 8 posts!)
Please, add a thumbs up today!

It's up to 23 now!!!Help to do your part and....Please, add a thumbs up today.

:done: (and it's 28!)

It's 28 now??The more thumbs up, the more people all over the world see the message!Post a thumbs up today! :thumbsup:

Post a thumbs up today! :thumbsup:

OK. Where?(You don't expect me to read 47 prior posts' date=' do you? [i'm having a bad day'] )

)

Here:
2. post..I just did it..Problem though: a lot of ppl will not see the URL in that post.. I mean who knows that .ws is a top level domain? No "www".. anyway I hope it helps.

Here:

2. post..I just did it..Problem though: a lot of ppl will not see the URL in that post.. I mean who knows that .ws is a top level domain? No "www".. anyway I hope it helps.
It never would let me post "WWW." It wouldn't allow it due to spaming. I also had to post it the way I did it, or it wouldn't accept it.I tried many, many different combinations of ways to post it ...it was the only way it would accept it.(There was a method to my maddness.)