Questions & Answers Trivia

Ferrariman

• Administrators

In which episode do we see Tubbs both with and withouout a beard?

"Borassca"

he drove it off from the courthouse at the beginning of "hit list" after crockett gets out. that's the only time i can remember, but i could be wrong.

he drove it off from the courthouse at the beginning of "hit list" after crockett gets out. that's the only time i can remember' date=' but i could be wrong.[/quote']Yes in "Hit List" - also near the end when Sonny and his family are going home and Tubbs is flooring the Daytona so that he can save them from being killed by the Hitman

oh yeah! that one slipped my mind.he was driving it like a rental!! that's probably why crockett didn't let him drive it anymore :)CROCKETT: "tubbs, i reallize you were trying to save my life and all, but jeez, you could have at least slowed down at the intersections"TUBBS: "see if i help any of my friends on a hit list again..."

I love that scene - with sparks flying out from under the Daytona!

Watch the stunt driver when you see the sparks, he almost flys out of the car!

• Administrators
Here's one:"If you don't beat it' date=' pal, you might get to heaven right now."Which episode?[/quote']Sonny at the beginning of "Out Where The Buses Don't Run"

• Administrators

How about this one:"Take it out and burn it."

Gina to Trudy (referring to her dress) in "Give A Little, Take A Little"

I'd have to say then ATF-Officer Wilson talking to Sonny at OCB about the MAC 10's? Do you like the new Locklear avatar by the way? :)

"...understand this..."Name the ep. and character please.

"you expect understanding. understand this: the job gets done no matter what..."(castillo)something to that effect"i'll think about it" (crockett)from EvanEingefügtes Bild