Questions & Answers Trivia

Ferrariman

• Administrators

Was Gary the husband in the wheel chair and Jake the dieing son of the DEA agent in Knock, Knock?

Was Gary the husband in the wheel chair and Jake the dieing son of the DEA agent in Knock' date=' Knock?[/quote']Congratulations!Your wrong. :)

Now Willie Nelson played a character named Jake in El Viejo, don't recall a Gary though.And that L00N from The Cell Within was named Jake Manning.Been a while, but i think there was a guy named Gay, Gary or somthing like that.I have the worst memory recall of the 5th season, a lot of it is a blur. Not a favorite of mine.

• Administrators

Close Mrs Freed. Jake manning's assistant was named Barry not Gary.

Close Mrs Freed. Jake manning's assistant was named Barry not Gary.

Your correct Ferrariman, the assistant was Barry, not Gary. Therefore, I appreciate the guess, ....but it's not correct.

• Administrators

The only Gary I can think of is the guy at the shooting gallery at the beginning of "Little Prince" who eventually jumped out the window after being shot.Don't remember a Jake being with him.

The only Gary I can think of is the guy at the shooting gallery at the beginning of "Little Prince" who eventually jumped out the window after being shot.Don't remember a Jake being with him.

O.K., I'm going to have to give some hints, because this may be getting too hard or complicated. It wasn't meant to be.I'm going to re-word this a bit.Who were "Gary" and "Jake", and what episode or scene were they in? (I've added quotes) Also, the answer is not in season 5, or 4, or even 3.)

Let's try this.Who were "Gary" and "Jake", and what episode or scene were they in?(I've added quotes) Also, the answer is not in season 5, or 4, or even 3.)

Who used the undercover names "GARY" and "JAKE"? What episode or scene were they both in together?It's from season 1.

• Administrators

Wild guess here. Did Noogie & Izzy use these names to scam Bonzo Barry?

What two cops used the names GARY and JAKE while undercover in a later episode of season 1? Who are they, and what scene or episode?

Switek & Zito? If they did I don't know what ep.

Yes, it's switek and zito. They called each other these names.Switek was Jake, and Zito was Gary.They were filming undercover.Wanna take a guess on what episode?

I'll take a stab at this one and say MADE FOR EACH OTHER

Nope.I think I'll just tell everyone. Is that O.K. with you?

• Administrators

Nope.I think I'll just tell everyone. Is that O.K. with you?

In the imortal words of Sam Kinisin,"SAY IT!"