Questions & Answers Trivia

Ferrariman

In the imortal words of Sam Kinisin' date='"SAY IT!"[/quote'] ROTFLMA0!:mentally picturing him in the film Back to School:

Switek and Zito in "Rites of Passage"? The scene where we see the legendary Bug Busters at Traynor's party?

That's it.I guess nobody would have gotten it had I not narrowed it down to:"What two cops used the names GARY and JAKE while undercover in a later episode of season 1? Who are they, and what scene or episode?" or"Yes, it's switek and zito. They called each other these names."Switek was Jake, and Zito was Gary.They were filming undercover.Wanna take a guess on what episode?

badge of dishonor had EJO (nominee) and a barbara streisand (winner) had a cameo. is that the one u were thinking of?

badge of dishonor had EJO (nominee) and a barbara streisand (winner) had a cameo. is that the one u were thinking of?

No.

There might be several episodes which fulfil these criteria, I wonder which one you had in mind. For a change, I have found an episode in which two Academy Awards winners starred :).

In which episode' date=' and scene is IZZY's real name revealed, and said out loud?[/quote']Anyone want to try this one?

• Administrators
In which episode' date=' and scene is IZZY's real name revealed, and said out loud?[/quote']"Isidro Moreno, designer of the interior" "Phil The Shill"

"Isidro Moreno' date=' designer of the interior" "Phil The Shill"[/quote']CORRECT!:clap:(I would have also accepted the same episode where Phil says, "Isidro, the party, She's all yours.")Man, your good. You really do live up to "Trivia Master Extraordinaire"

• Administrators

OK, I do remember that now. I must admit I can't recall what Phil called him. Must watch it on DVD with the subtitles.

what are the first and only two numbers you see of gen. lao lee's phone number?don't cheat ;)if this is answered correctly before i reply in a timely manner, please move on :)

what are the first and only two numbers you see of gen. lao lee's phone number?don't cheat ;)if this is answered correctly before i reply in a timely manner' date=' please move on :)[/quote'] 72?