Questions & Answers Trivia

Ferrariman

Sounds like Rico maybe? No idea on the ep.

Yes!! It is Rico, allright. It is in Down for the count to Sonny, as they drive the ferrari to Guzman in the end.

speaking of rico:can anyone identify the drink he has (plays with) at the second bar scene in "trust fund pirates"? it's the one in the rocks glass (not the cocktail from the first bar scene).hint: if you look closely, he takes a cherry out of it at the beginning of the scene.

• Administrators

Rico being a health freak Shirley Temple would be my guess too.

no, this is a pretty strong and sweet alcoholic beverage, but rico just plays with it. he remains in character.hint: the name of this drink might have reminded him of home.

Eingefügtes Bildthat's the one! good job lou.2 oz blended whiskey1/2 oz sweet vermouth1/2 oz dry vermouth1 dash bittersSwirl with ice to chill, pour into a cocktail glass, and garnish with a maraschino cherry.i hate those things. i would have been playing with it, too. i was a bartender once, so i notice stuff like this.tubbs tasted the cocktail in the first bar scene, but that's all. sonny's beers were finished, or almost finished in both scenes.i think it's great how they stayed in character pretty much throughout the show.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators
QUESTION: Everyone loves that little red helicopter on Sonny's desk. Which episode do we actually see him playing with it?

QUESTION: Everyone loves that little red helicopter on Sonny's desk. Which episode do we actually see him playing with it?

You mean holding it in his hand? (Playing... :confused:)Episode "Lombard"

• 2 weeks later...

Who said: "It's snowing in Miami."Name the character and ep. please.

The college lecturer that Gina and Trudy busted in "The Great McCarthy".

• 5 weeks later...