MIAMI WEEKEND TRIP JUNE 11TH THRU JUNE 13TH!!!!

Maria714

:shout:ATTENTION VICERS & VICERETTES!!!!:shout:WE WILL BE HAVING ANOTHER WEEKEND IN MIAMI TRIP JUNE 11TH THRU JUNE 13TH 2010.:fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks:ANY VICERS & VICERETTES ALREADY IN MIAMI, OR COMING FOR A VISIT TO FLORIDA....JOIN US FOR THIS FABULOUS WEEKEND, IN WHICH WE WILL BE GOING TO SEE OUR STAR & YOURS DANJ & MANTRAP IN CONCERT ON JUNE 12TH 2010 AT 10PM AT LAKES CAFE IN MIAMI LAKES, FLORIDA. SO JOIN US FOR A NIGHT OF UNFORGETTABLE DANCING & ROCKING TO MANTRAP & OUR VERY OWN STAR DANJ!!!!AND WE WILL ALSO BE DOING MORE SITE SEEING OF SITES WHERE OUR FAVORITE SHOW "MIAMI VICE" WAS FILMED. AND TO OUR BURN NOTICE FANS....DON'T WORRY....WE WILL TRY TO INCORPORATE SOME SITE SEEING OF BURN NOTICE SITES AS WELL.HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE!!!!:);):D

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Maria714

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Sonny-Burnett

• Gary1911A1

Gary & Frey....I would LOVE to have you BOTH there also:happy:....as well as many of the Members that wish to go:clap:. But you KNOW that I will have my trusty camera handy & will be snapping away:thumbsup:. So you know that when I return there WILL BE LOADS of pictures & details from the concert;):thumbsup:. I will bring it all to the Members of this site LIVE & IN COLOR as I did with the weekend trip in May:D.

I'm posting to give this trip a little more time at the top of the heap. Also if there is any Vicer in Fla interested, send Maria714 or I a PM. Rides can be arranged.

Wish I could be there also. But will have to wait until next year.:cry:Have fun and can't wait to see your pictures.:thumbsup:

:shout:Okay Vicers & Vicerettes!!!! Just a reminder that MiamiJimF & I will be in Miami next weekend from Fri June 11th thru Sun June 13th.:shout:Any Vicers or Vicerettes that are in Miami or even in Florida....or those who will be visiting Florida during this weekend & wish to meet up with us....Please PM MiamiJimF or myself. Or for those Vicers & Vicerettes who have my home & cell phone numbers....Please Feel Free to give me a call to let me know that you will be joining us.As MiamiJimF has stated in a previous post on this thread....Transportation can be arranged.Hope To See You There!!!!

They'll be coming Cooper.;)....Just Hang Tight!!!!;):)

Have you decided what you are going to wear on your trip?

I was working on my wardrobe for the trip soon after I got back from the previous trip in May.:)On my trip to Miami....I will be wearing my jeans with a black top & my black sneakers, as we will probably be going out to eat as soon as we get there, & maybe will be doing some site seeing as well, BOTH of Miami Vice filming sites as well as Burn Notice sites.;) Guess who's into Burn Notice now?:confused:For the night of DanJ's & Mantrap's concert....which is Sat June 12th....I actually am taking 3 different outfits along with my high heels.;) I will decide on Sat which one I will actually wear, but am leaning towards a strapless, skin tight, mini skirt dress, in purple with glitter.Then on Sun....for the trip home....it's back to jeans & a blouse, which I also will figure out which one to wear on the trip home.Florida....for being it Spring....is INCREDIBLY HOT & HUMID at the moment.:hot:

I was working on my wardrobe for the trip soon after I got back from the previous trip in May.:)On my trip to Miami....I will be wearing my jeans with a black top & my black sneakers' date=' as we will probably be going out to eat as soon as we get there, & maybe will be doing some site seeing as well, BOTH of Miami Vice filming sites as well as Burn Notice sites.;) Guess who's into Burn Notice now?:confused:For the night of DanJ's & Mantrap's concert....which is Sat June 12th....I actually am taking 3 different outfits along with my high heels.;) I will decide on Sat which one I will actually wear, but am leaning towards a strapless, skin tight, mini skirt dress, in purple with glitter.Then on Sun....for the trip home....it's back to jeans & a blouse, which I also will figure out which one to wear on the trip home.Florida....for being it Spring....is INCREDIBLY HOT & HUMID at the moment.:hot:[/quote']Looking forward to seeing what you wear.Hey, if you can, take some funny shots as well!

Looking forward to seeing what you wear.Hey' date=' if you can, take some funny shots as well![/quote']I'll keep it a surprise that's for sure.:);) Will do the best I can with the funny shots.:thumbsup:

I'll keep it a surprise that's for sure.:);) Will do the best I can with the funny shots.:thumbsup:

Make sure Jim plays 80's music, and JAN HAMMER on the car stereo.

Make sure Jim plays 80's music' date=' and JAN HAMMER on the car stereo.[/quote']Oh....that's a given.:) Last trip we heard....both to Miami & from Miami....music from the show.;)

Oh....that's a given.:) Last trip we heard....both to Miami & from Miami....music from the show.;)

GREAT! It will put you in the "MIAMI VICE" mood! :radio::dance2:

I'm wearing my Vice T-Shirt. All the guys in Dan's band Mantrap wear white jackets which look very Vicelike.

Hello Vicers & Vicerettes!!!!I hope that everyone is doing GREAT!!!!:thumbsup:As promised....Here are the pictures of the weekend trip to Miami to see our star DanJ & Mantrap in concert. It was an UNBELIEVABLY AWESOME concert in which our very own star DanJ had a guitar solo & vocal performance that was MAGNIFICENT.Most of the shots were taken from the concert itself with a few shots taken when MiamiJimF, DanJ our GREAT friend Karen from the Burn Notice board & your truly got together for a great afternoon Fri afternoon.And there are also some random shots of your truly before I headed out to the Mantrap concert Sat night.Hope You All Enjoy Them!!!!

post-783-13892963128522_thumb.jpg

post-783-13892963128744_thumb.jpg

post-783-13892963129019_thumb.jpg

post-783-13892963129211_thumb.jpg

post-783-13892963129403_thumb.jpg