MIAMI WEEKEND TRIP JUNE 11TH THRU JUNE 13TH!!!!

Maria714

Nice photos! DanJ looks like a stud. Great shots with him with the sunglasses. :clap:Maria, you should have gone up there an sang! (you have such a lovely voice. :happy:)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Maria714

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Sonny-Burnett

• Gary1911A1

You all look so friendly!!!!!WONDERFUL, WONDERFUL PHOTOS! P.S., Hey MARIA, you fit in with the Hooter's women quite well I might add. ;) Quite well, indeed. :clap::thumbsup:

These Are The Last Few!!!!

WOW! Smoke'in hot photos of you MARIA! Love the black dress! :happy:Cool, you were at the lighthouse! Sonny, Caroline, and Billy were there! :dance2:

You all look so friendly!!!!!WONDERFUL' date=' WONDERFUL PHOTOS! P.S., Hey MARIA, you fit in with the Hooter's women quite well I might add. ;) Quite well, indeed. :clap::thumbsup:[/quote']Thank You Cooper....I really appreciate it very much.:o:) As far as my singing goes....I don't think I would have the courage to stand with the band....in front of almost 500 or so people who were there & sing. I AM NOT that brave.:)

WOW! Smoke'in hot photos of you MARIA! Love the black dress! :happy:Cool' date=' you were at the lighthouse! Sonny, Caroline, and Billy were there! :dance2:[/quote'] Thanks Cooper!!!!....Yes we were at the Lighthouse on Fri afternooon....and Yours Truly climbed inside & all the way to the viewing point at the top. Needless to say....I spent a good portion of that evening & Sat before heading out to the concert on Ibuprofen. I'm never doing THAT again!!!!:);)

It's always great when Vicers come to town (Did that sound right?). Last weekend was a blast, and we even had Karen from the Burn Notice fan club along.I believe someone engaged in some gun play, but you'll hafta get that story from somebody else...

• Administrators

Thank You Cooper....I really appreciate it very much.:o:) As far as my singing goes....I don't think I would have the courage to stand with the band....in front of almost 500 or so people who were there & sing. I AM NOT that brave.:)

Hey, lip sync! It worked for Milli Vanilli. :)

And More Pics!!!!

These are great pics and for those (like me) who don't have the background, can you ID who's in the photos pls and tell us more about the band you saw and what they play. Looks like fun was had by all. Thnx

These are great pics and for those (like me) who don't have the background' date=' can you ID who's in the photos pls and tell us more about the band you saw and what they play. Looks like fun was had by all. Thnx[/quote']Thank You Sonny-Burnett for your comment on the pictures. I really appreciate it very much as do the Members of MANTRAP which is the name of the band that appear in the pictures.MANTRAP is a band that plays mostly songs from the 70's, Disco Era, & Oldies Both in English and in Spanish as well.Attached Below is a picture of all the Band Members and following are their names & what they play.The GENTLEMAN to the extreme left is LEAD VOCALIST & CONGAS & PERCUSSIONIST....MIGUEL MARTIN.The LADY in Black is LEAD VOCALISTS....JACKIE CESPEDES MOLINARY.The GENTLEMAN to the left of JACKIE is the DRUMMER....ALBERT QUINTANA.The GENTLEMAN next to ALBERT is GUITARIST & VOCALIST and a Member of this site....DANJ.And last....but certainly not least is BASS GUITARIST....NELSON CORREA. We DID HAVE AN AWESOME TIME!!!! MANTRAP is SKYROCKETING at a VERY RAPID PACE to being THE VERY BEST BAND that Miami has going at the moment. But just me saying this is MOST CERTAINLY NOT ENOUGH. MANTRAP is THE MOST AWESOME BAND & you would have to see them performing live to see EXACTLY what I mean.

post-783-13892963161957_thumb.jpg

MANTRAP needs to put out a personal cd for you Maria. Then, they need to put up a video on YOU TUBE. :baby:Are you going to see them yet again?(You gotta get a logo shirt from MANTRAP, now that your a groupie!) :thumbsup:DanJ was my first friend on the "other" site. Thanks DANJ!

Thank You Sonny-Burnett for your comment on the pictures. I really appreciate it very much as do the Members of MANTRAP which is the name of the band that appear in the pictures.MANTRAP is a band that plays mostly songs from the 70's' date=' Disco Era, & Oldies Both in English and in Spanish as well.Attached Below is a picture of all the Band Members and following are their names & what they play.The GENTLEMAN to the extreme left is LEAD VOCALIST & CONGAS & PERCUSSIONIST....MIGUEL MARTIN.The LADY in Black is LEAD VOCALISTS....JACKIE CESPEDES MOLINARY.The GENTLEMAN to the left of JACKIE is the DRUMMER....ALBERT QUINTANA.The GENTLEMAN next to ALBERT is GUITARIST & VOCALIST and a Member of this site....DANJ.And last....but certainly not least is BASS GUITARIST....NELSON CORREA. We DID HAVE AN AWESOME TIME!!!! MANTRAP is SKYROCKETING at a VERY RAPID PACE to being THE VERY BEST BAND that Miami has going at the moment. But just me saying this is MOST CERTAINLY NOT ENOUGH. MANTRAP is THE MOST AWESOME BAND & you would have to see them performing live to see EXACTLY what I mean.[/quote'] Thanks very much for the info. Do you know if they play regularly in Miami? I pass through there about every other month on my way further south and maybe could extend my layover to catch them.

Sonny-Burnett (And everyone else for that matter), Mantrap hope to be appearing regularly at Lakes Cafe at 6125 Miami Lakes Drive, Miami Lakes, Florida, twice a month, every other weekend, for at least the next month or two, possibly more. Our next scheduled appearance there is Saturday, June 26.To stay up to date, check out our page on Facebook, as well as mine. I am on FB as Dan Jimenez. It's always nice to meet other MV fans, so I hope as many folks from this forum as possible can attend one of our shows sooner or later.Cooper&Burnett, I still remember those days on the old forum when we discussed MV fashions. You hepped me to some important things about those styles, information that has helped me forge my wardrobe style for the stage and for our band so far. Thanks!

Attached Below is a picture of all the Band Members and following are their names & what they play.

Slick white outfits :thumbsup: .Add pastel blue t shirt or 3 button henley, and you are there. Now, all that will be left is a "Miami Vice Night". If you do it, they will come (myself included).

It looks like you al had a great time!Thanks for posting the pictures.I like the picture at the light houseI wished I could come to Miami one day but I think that will stay a dream, for a long time.Maria you look great in that dress!:thumbsup:

DanJ,The only thing that is different is a few years time has passed.I'm still here, and love to talk threads with you. Any time you wanna talk shop with me, I'm ready! You were my first friend, and I'm always here for you. Keep your eyes open for more VICE threads! :thumbsup::thumbsup:-COOP

Thanks very much for the info. Do you know if they play regularly in Miami? I pass through there about every other month on my way further south and maybe could extend my layover to catch them.

Sonny-Burnett....as DanJ mentioned....MANTRAP'S next concert will be June 26th at Lakes Cafe....I believe DanJ provided the address. And....if not mistaken....they will also have shows on July 10th & I believe July 24th at the same place.I will let you know (if DanJ isn't able to get around to it) of any other dates that they may have in the future as soon as I find out.I plan on attending the July 10th concert & will be celebrating my Birthday early with them.Hope you can make it to any of these dates as they are the band to see.

• Administrators

...I plan on attending the July 10th concert & will be celebrating my Birthday early with them...

That's my birthday! :cry:Have a drink for me! :thumbsup:

Sonny-Burnett....as DanJ mentioned....MANTRAP'S next concert will be June 26th at Lakes Cafe....I believe DanJ provided the address. And....if not mistaken....they will also have shows on July 10th & I believe July 24th at the same place.I will let you know (if DanJ isn't able to get around to it) of any other dates that they may have in the future as soon as I find out.I plan on attending the July 10th concert & will be celebrating my Birthday early with them.Hope you can make it to any of these dates as they are the band to see.

Thanks very much for the info. ;)

Thanks very much for the info. ;)

You're Very Welcome Sonny-Burnett.:)Hopefully if you are down here on the 10th of July, you can join us at Lakes Cafe for the Mantrap concert & an early celebration of my Birthday.;)Hope That You Can Make it!!!!

That's my birthday! :cry:Have a drink for me! :thumbsup:

I know that it's your Birthday TIMM;)....TRUST ME....Your Birthday is one that I have ENGRAVED in my brain.:)But now I have a Birthday Request, (an early one), that I am hoping that you will be willing to grant....Maybe you can work it out to be able to join us on Sat July 10th, (your Birthday), so that we can celebrate our Birthdays together.What Do You Say?:confused:;)