MIAMI WEEKEND TRIP JUNE 11TH THRU JUNE 13TH!!!!

Maria714

I know that it's your Birthday TIMM;)....TRUST ME....Your Birthday is one that I have ENGRAVED in my brain.:)But now I have a Birthday Request' date=' (an early one), that I am hoping that you will be willing to grant....Maybe you can work it out to be able to join us on Sat July 10th, (your Birthday), so that we can celebrate our Birthdays together.What Do You Say?:confused:;)[/quote']And this Vicerette is still waiting to hear if her Birthday wish will be granted!!!!....TIMM?:confused:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Maria714

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Sonny-Burnett

• Gary1911A1

I'd like to THANK AussieFan, Gary1911A1, Frey, Cooper & Burnett, Sonny-Burnett, DJAngel, Richie Rich, 2Morgen, TIMM525 & any other Vicer or Vicerette that I may have overlooked for all the wonderful comments that you all have made. I TRULY DO APPRECIATE THEM!!!!:happy::)@Sonny-Burnett....There has been a change in MANTRAP'S concert schedule....MANTRAP will now be performing on July 24th at Lakes Cafe. So if you will be in town for this date....this MOST CERTAINLY is the concert to be at.;)@TIMM525....Looks like I will be around for your Birthday after all.;)And now for the BEST PART....I am including a link below to a YouTube video taken of MANTRAP featuring our own star DANJ as he does AN AWESOME performance of "Play That Funky Music".I hope you all enjoy it as much as I did & do!!!!....;)