JSCrockett`s MV life

JSCrockett

A suit I bought last summer. Silver with white stripes. Similar to the one from Brother`s Keeper' date=' but this is slim fit.[/quote']OK - that one REALLY looks like Crockett - you got the hair down! PAL!

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JSCrockett

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Christian

• Brother in Arms

2032[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2033[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2034[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2035[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2036[/ATTACH]More stuff to come if there is interest.RegardsJSC

I like cars JSC and specially porsches.My brothers own them and races them also.Very :cool: a real beauty.Sorry to hear you don't have it anymore:cry:

Thanks JS. :) Always loved Porsche. In the 80's my dad had a white 924. Then late 90s he bought this beauty of a Porsche:Eingefügtes BildIn 2008 we bought the 996 together. My dad died in 2010' date=' but I still own the 911. :DYes, the 1st May is total crazy. They will come from everywhere in Europe to be a part of it.Sadly you don't have yours anymore. But maybe one day again, eh?! ;)[/quote']You guys are killing me with the pictures of your porsches.I love porsches and you guys have some beauties.Gorgeous,Gorgeous cars and I say that about men also.

Eingefügtes BildOn our way to Key West. This is my Prodigal Son suit

I can recognize a mustangs just by the ass.Very nice color and car,love mustangs.Love the Prodigal Son suit also very :cool:

OK - that one REALLY looks like Crockett - you got the hair down! PAL!

Thank you! Getting the hair right is challenging because my hair is silky smooth and wants to go either to the left og right side, so this was a good hair day. :)

I like cars JSC and specially porsches.My brothers own them and races them also.Very :cool: a real beauty.Sorry to hear you don't have it anymore:cry:

There is something special about Porsches. I wish I still had the Porsche but I had to let it go.I now own a 2008 BMW 5-Series. It is a great car, but not a Porsche. There is a good chance that I will buy a convertible next year. Probably a Porsche or a Mercedes SL.

I can recognize a mustangs just by the ass.Very nice color and car' date='love mustangs.Love the Prodigal Son suit also very :cool:[/quote']I totally agree with you that is nice. Only problem with this one was the engine, it was the tourist version. :DEven though it looks good, I still prefer the old Mustangs 65-67 before the new ones. :thumbsup:

There is something special about Porsches...

Yes' date=' that's right. There is really something special. Some would say, they look boring, because every 911 has the same silhouette. But hey, that is Porsches secret of success!! ;) Porsche is not just a car, it's a myth!I would always buy the Targa again, we had before the 996 convertible and would always buy new 911 convertibles, because I love to open the roof when the sun comes out. :DHere is a part of the video I made on a road trip on the 1st April. Shortly before we hit a tunnel: lolRoad trip through HollandI also love the Mustangs, espacially the 64 to 68 models, but also only as convertibles. ;)I would love to have the '67 Mustang from "Innerspace":Mustang convertible

Beautiful car. I had to check some prices for a convertible like this just to see if could buy one of those. When I see the video I get really jealous that you can drive your Porsche around. I miss mine when I see this. I think that I would probably buy a 996/997 or a SL R230 the next time. Because of Norwegian law I can never get a McBurnie registered here so I can forget that. That`s the car I really really want.I can only dream :cry:

There is something special about Porsches. I wish I still had the Porsche but I had to let it go.I now own a 2008 BMW 5-Series. It is a great car' date=' but not a Porsche. There is a good chance that I will buy a convertible next year. Probably a Porsche or a Mercedes SL.[/quote']Nice a BMW love those and the Mercedes SL are really nice cars.

I totally agree with you that is nice. Only problem with this one was the engine' date=' it was the tourist version. :DEven though it looks good, I still prefer the old Mustangs 65-67 before the new ones. :thumbsup:[/quote']Tourist version now that sucks.I guess they don't want people burning those mags up.Thats the fun part is smoking them and specially when you have the horse power.But I do agree I like the older ones also a big fan.

Tourist version now that sucks.I guess they don't want people burning those mags up.Thats the fun part is smoking them and specially when you have the horse power.But I do agree I like the older ones also a big fan.

Yup older ones a lot better:D

....I think that I would probably buy a 996/997 or a SL R230 the next time. Because of Norwegian law I can never get a McBurnie registered here so I can forget that. That`s the car I really really want.I can only dream :cry:

An SL is a really nice car. My dad had a silver metallic 300SL (W107) convertible. A neighbour still has a red SL500 (R230), I once drove by myself. But it is not the same feeling as sitting in a 911. ;)The Burnie is more than 30 years old, so it's a historical car. What is the reason for the Norwegian law, that you can't register a Burnie there? :(

An SL is a really nice car. My dad had a silver metallic 300SL (W107) convertible. A neighbour still has a red SL500 (R230)' date=' I once drove by myself. But it is not the same feeling as sitting in a 911. ;)The Burnie is more than 30 years old, so it's a historical car. What is the reason for the Norwegian law, that you can't register a Burnie there? :([/quote']SL is made for cruising and is not as sporty as the 911, but it looks good and you get a good feeling driving it. Mercedes makes good luxury cars and Porsche sports cars.My parents used to own a R129 which I drove a lot, but my father bought a Corvette C5 when he got tired of it. In Norway it is very hard or impossible to register a car that is custom built. I have contacted the authorities to find out what`s possible and also people who import cars but they say it is impossible. By Norwegian standards a McBurnie is not a car so you can`t import it as that. It`s built on a Corvette chassis, engine etc, but the logos are Ferrari so then they will call it a Ferrari. But there is no VIN no that matches any Ferrari so then it`s not a car.Har to explain why, but Norway isn`t about logic, it`s more about how strict rules can we make.

Tourist version now that sucks.I guess they don't want people burning those mags up.Thats the fun part is smoking them and specially when you have the horse power.But I do agree I like the older ones also a big fan.

When we started driving it was pretty slow compared to the Porsche I had when we were 4 guys in the car + luggage. The next time I go to the USA I will probably rent a Corvette.

SL is made for cruising and is not as sporty as the 911' date=' but it looks good and you get a good feeling driving it. Mercedes makes good luxury cars and Porsche sports cars.....Har to explain why, but Norway isn`t about logic, it`s more about how strict rules can we make.[/quote']Yeah, I know, as I drove the SL as well. :) I also like both. Especially the facelift R129 as 63 or 65 AMG. Love their sounds.My dad, as he was still with us, had only Mercedes S-Classes. The last two where the W220 S320 and then the facelift S320 diesel with AMG rims. Loved both and drove them very often.And I thought the Germans are the only ones who have strict rules with cars etc.. Don't like our DIN standards. http://www.din.de/cmd?menuid=47565&level=tpl-bereich&cmsareaid=47565&languageid=enBtw like your Wayfarers. I do have a Wayfarer I in brown and two II (901 and 902), but sadly on Sunday I broke my 2113 902. *Sigh*

• 1 month later...

I am starting to decorate my new house MV style. I have found green and blue lights, but not pink. It looks really cool, and a lot better than the pictures. I wonder what the neighbors are thinking when they see my windows lit up green :)[ATTACH=CONFIG]6047[/ATTACH]Picture of the roof [ATTACH=CONFIG]6048[/ATTACH]

post-586-13892964477688_thumb.jpg

post-586-1389296447898_thumb.jpg

Pretty cool JSCrockett! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:Sets you into a MIAMI VICE mood at night!

Pretty cool JSCrockett! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:Sets you into a MIAMI VICE mood at night!

Glad you liked it!And its pretty cool to watch MV when you feel like being in the show.The plan is to do this in more rooms in blue and pink(if I find) also.