• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JSCrockett

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Christian

• Brother in Arms

In my opinion it is also from todays point of view definately NOT an ugly blazer!!!It looks a bit like a shirt... and I like it very much.Its fits perfect to you:thumbsup:!

• 2 weeks later...

I bought this shirt the other day. Eingefügtes BildWhat do you think about it compared to the one Crockett is wearing in Brother`s keeper?

Got this blazer today.100% cotton, half lined, no buttons on the sleeves and no vent on the back.Eingefügtes Bild

• 1 month later...

I am on vacation in Turkey now so I took a photo of my new "rolex day date" and my orginal ebel classic wave. This is an quite expensive fake watch with automatic swiss movement, sapphire glass, stainless steel and 14k gold plated. I think the ebel watch looks better than the rolex.Which one do you prefer?[ATTACH=CONFIG]4343[/ATTACH]

post-586-13892963712884_thumb.jpg

I prefer the band of the first watch and the face of the second watch!Is this your first trip to Turkey?Don't forget to pick up a rug! ;)

I prefer the band of the first watch and the face of the second watch!Is this your first trip to Turkey?Don't forget to pick up a rug! ;)

It is my first and probably the last. I don`t like the shopping here, Italy is more the way I like it.But my family is paying for this vacation so that`s why I`m going. We are 9 people traveling.Later today we are going on a private boat tour around the coast of Side.

4343[/ATTACH]

I can't decide pal. I like them both for what they are. I love Rolex AND Ebel.

JSCrockett, I had not come across you, until your recent updated post, from Turkey.I've had a look at ALL the pictures.....:shout: FAN-FREAKIN'-TASTIC!!! :shout:You without a doubt, OWN this look, even down to the intense stare into the camera! TRULY, your pictures are SUPERB!!! :clap::clap::clap::clap:Very much looking forward to more from you, pal.......

I can't decide pal. I like them both for what they are. I love Rolex AND Ebel.

I agree with you Coop, I like them both.Maybe I like the Ebel better because it is more for younger people than the Rolex? I have never had a real Rolex, but the quality of the Ebel is just impressive.

:shout: FAN-FREAKIN'-TASTIC!!! :shout: You without a doubt, OWN this look, even down to the intense stare into the camera! TRULY, your pictures are SUPERB!!! :clap::clap::clap::clap:Very much looking forward to more from you, pal.......

Thank you very much for your good feedback! :thumbsup:I love living the Crockett life style, and I wear these clothes 7 days a week for at least april - september. People at work call me Don, Crockett or Miami Vice :)There is many outfits that I haven`t posted yet because it is hard to find new exciting locations to keep it fresh and fun to watch. What is you favorite picture/outfit?I will post more later.Once more, thank you very much for your kind words. :thumbsup:

Nice. Very Nice!

I was watching the last Episode of the entire Miami Vice series last night. It was dreamy. The filming effects, the music, the clothes. Just how I remember the 80's. Good news on the clothes...The Designer for Burn Notice Danny Santiago is pictured in Miami Vice like clothes on his Facebook. Light pants , pastel jacket only I think he has a dress shirt on. Gotta have the t-shirts Danny!Well he is very fashion forward and lives in Miami so I think it may be a trend.

I agree with you Coop' date=' I like them both.Maybe I like the Ebel better because it is more for younger people than the Rolex? I have never had a real Rolex, but the quality of the Ebel is just impressive.[/quote']Yep, Ebel's quality IS impressive. Then again, so is Rolex. They are darn near perfect in quality.

• 7 months later...

absolut first class your pictures jscrockett, :clap::clap::clap::cool::cool::cool:i am a fan from germany communityOnly In Miami Is Cuba So Far Away:radio:

Just purchased a pair of espadrilles.Ready for summer![ATTACH=CONFIG]5562[/ATTACH]

Love the shoes Pal! Espadrilles are awesome. :thumbsup:I have to show you my new shoes.

• 2 weeks later...
absolut first class your pictures jscrockett' date=' :clap::clap::clap::cool::cool::cool:i am a fan from germany communityOnly In Miami Is Cuba So Far Away:radio:[/quote']Thank you so much! Will try to post more pictures this summer.

Lazy sunday. Here is a photo of my most beloved shoes that I wear to my MV wardrobe.[ATTACH=CONFIG]5612[/ATTACH]

post-586-13892964253735_thumb.jpg

A really great car! Something like that would suit very well to me. Unfortunately, the weather in Germany is often too bad for a convertible!:thumbsup::cool::clap: