• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JSCrockett

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Christian

• Brother in Arms

Eingefügtes BildReading Rolling Stones and drinking some of that good old JD.

Very nice!! You absolutely have the VICE style. Looks very clean, without clutter, which is what that type of look is supposed to be like.Very nice! :clap::thumbsup:

Hey JS' date=' when you hit Miami, they'll think Don Johnson has returned!:cool:[/quote'] That`s possible! :DI just wonder how it is walking around at daytime in a suit. Is it too hot for that? ?( I guess most people wear shorts and t-shirts.

Only tourists get to hot in long sleeves :pYou get used to the weather and the humidity after some years. I can walk around outside in pants and a blazer without sweating.. unless its black :)

Hehe. People warn me about the heat, that I don`t need more than 1-2 blazers. But I still plan to use pants and blazer all day. :cool: Dark colors is impossible to wear at daytime?

Hehe. People warn me about the heat' date=' that I don`t need more than 1-2 blazers. But I still plan to use pants and blazer all day. :cool: Dark colors is impossible to wear at daytime?[/quote'] In black clothes without sweating? Only if you want to hurry from one air conditioned room to the next one :D

In black clothes without sweating? Only if you want to hurry from one air conditioned room to the next one :D

I will start packing my white clothes first :DThanks for your reply :thumbsup:

My plane is leaving with destination Miami in 3 hours.I will be there for two weeks living on south beach 400 metres from the beach.Hope to post a lot of pictures when I come back.

Are you bringing your computer?

I plan to buy an ipad and I have my cell phone with internet access along. Maybe I will post something while I am there.Hope it lives up to my expectations.

I plan to buy an ipad and I have my cell phone with internet access along. Maybe I will post something while I am there.Hope it lives up to my expectations.

My brother, that is AWESOME! :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

2 weeks on Miami Beach (SoBe) has sadly come to an end.I didn't take as many pictures as planned but I will post some when I come home. Only 25 hours travel waiting for me.

2 weeks on Miami Beach (SoBe) has sadly come to an end.I didn't take as many pictures as planned but I will post some when I come home. Only 25 hours travel waiting for me.

I hope you had a GREAT time, and bring back photos, and memories of your trip.25 hours travel time???? Jeeze! :rolleyes:

I hope you had a GREAT time' date=' and bring back photos, and memories of your trip.25 hours travel time???? Jeeze! :rolleyes:[/quote'] Lots of good memories. I am considering moving to South Beach if I find a job in Miami. I have many photos but fewer Vice photos than I hoped for. Used most of our time shopping or partying.

Lots of good memories. I am considering moving to South Beach if I find a job in Miami. I have many photos but fewer Vice photos than I hoped for. Used most of our time shopping or partying.

Sounds like time well spent!That would be cool if you could move to South Beach. Get an art deco place, wear the threads.....you'd be Crockett!!The local people would know you as "Crockett"!

Eingefügtes BildFirst picture from my holiday. I`m a tired and happy player :D

AWESOME PHOTO!! Who's that beautiful woman?? WOW!

AWESOME PHOTO!! Who's that beautiful woman?? WOW!

A girl I met at the Night Club Cameo. Lots of beautiful girls in Miami!:happy:

A girl I met at the Night Club Cameo. Lots of beautiful girls in Miami!:happy:

You should have taken here home. She's HOT! :clap: