• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JSCrockett

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Christian

• Brother in Arms

Wow!JSC you have fabulous clothes! Don't let anyone diswade you about wearing them, living in a conservative country or not...You remind me of a younger me 20 years ago, so keep it up and enjoy your youth. Don't be a conformist but continue being a leader!Wear the fashions with pride...you look GREAT!

Wow!JSC you have fabulous clothes! Don't let anyone diswade you about wearing them' date=' living in a conservative country or not...You remind me of a younger me 20 years ago, so keep it up and enjoy your youth. Don't be a conformist but continue being a leader!Wear the fashions with pride...you look GREAT![/quote']Ditto what Stinger said! :thumbsup:

Thank you for your compliments guys! Appreciate it.At first I didn`t like the shoes, but after looking at them 3-4 times I really like them!

A suit I bought last summer. Silver with white stripes. Similar to the one from Brother`s Keeper, but this is slim fit.[ATTACH=CONFIG]5624[/ATTACH]

post-586-13892964257789_thumb.jpg

5624[/ATTACH]

Great clothes my brother! Looks VERY Miami Vice! :thumbsup:Great pose, and correct drink from the pilot! You get extra credit for that! :clap: Hopefully in a about a month, I'll share my latest things with you. :cheers:KEEP VICEING IT UP! :thumbsup:

Looks great with that suit. I also have a silver jacket, but sadly not full hair anymore as you have. Still wish I could have Sonnys haircut as well. =(But, like you, I own this great car: Eingefügtes BildBTW Porsche: Do you have the time to come to Dinslaken, Germany on the 1st May? There will be over 2.000 other Porsche. :)http://www.porschefreunde-1mai.de/

Hey JSC, I must say your MV life is awesome!I can imagine why you were recognised as Crockett, I mean it's not just the car, the clothes, the attitude.OMG YOU LOOK EXACTLY LIKE HIM!!!Very cool! :clap:

Eingefügtes Bild

Thanks to all of you for your friendly replies!Took this picture today. Could Crockett go to a party wearing this outfit?[ATTACH=CONFIG]5626[/ATTACH]

post-586-13892964258754_thumb.jpg

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm197/jollyrogervf84/Autos/DSC03510Internet.jpgBTW Porsche: Do you have the time to come to Dinslaken, Germany on the 1st May? There will be over 2.000 other Porsche. :)http://www.porschefreunde-1mai.de/

Love your car Tom. I have actually sold it some time ago because I needed a bigger car and only had one parking space. Plan is to buy a convertible again when I have the opportunity.1st of May sounds crazy. Would love to be a place with 2000 Porsche`s.

It's fun to be on the viewing end of someone's photos for a change, as I'm usually the one posting them. This is fun my brother! :thumbsup:

It's fun to be on the viewing end of someone's photos for a change' date=' as I'm usually the one posting them. This is fun my brother! :thumbsup:[/quote']I will try to make it exciting by having new locations every time, but there is a limit when taking the photos in your own home.

I will try to make it exciting by having new locations every time' date=' but there is a limit when taking the photos in your own home.[/quote']Boy, don't I know it! Have you seen my bathroom mirror photos? :D:D

Boy' date=' don't I know it! Have you seen my bathroom mirror photos? :D:D[/quote']I imagined you would understand :)

Love your car Tom. I have actually sold it some time ago because I needed a bigger car and only had one parking space. Plan is to buy a convertible again when I have the opportunity.1st of May sounds crazy. Would love to be a place with 2000 Porsche`s.

Thanks JS. :) Always loved Porsche. In the 80's my dad had a white 924. Then late 90s he bought this beauty of a Porsche:Eingefügtes BildIn 2008 we bought the 996 together. My dad died in 2010, but I still own the 911. :DYes, the 1st May is total crazy. They will come from everywhere in Europe to be a part of it.Sadly you don't have yours anymore. But maybe one day again, eh?! ;)

Thanks JS. :) Always loved Porsche. In the 80's my dad had a white 924. Then late 90s he bought this beauty of a Porsche:Eingefügtes BildIn 2008 we bought the 996 together. My dad died in 2010, but I still own the 911. :DYes, the 1st May is total crazy. They will come from everywhere in Europe to be a part of it.Sadly you don't have yours anymore. But maybe one day again, eh?! ;)Have a nice Easter holidayMarc