Which one are you watching?

aly 7

Yes, Lombard is a great character. It's too bad there wasn't more of him. I'm going to throw in one of those episodes tonight now, just because his name came up.

"World of Trouble"....How i loved the Al Lombard charactor.......!

Been on a late Season 5 kick myself this week. Last night, I watched Freefall; today I may pop in Too Much, Too Late.

I'll be watching "freefall"in the next few days....Right now "miracle man"...just glad Izzy's in this one or i woulden't be able to get through it...

I haven't watched a Miami Vice episode in....OH GOODNESS:eek:....it has been a REALLY, REALLY LONG TIME.:o But I think once I get back into watching them, I think that I will start from Season 1...."Brother's Keeper", and work my way through the Seasons again.:D

I haven't watched a Miami Vice episode in....OH GOODNESS:eek:....it has been a REALLY' date=' REALLY LONG TIME.:o But I think once I get back into watching them, I think that I will start from Season 1...."Brother's Keeper", and work my way through the Seasons again.:D[/quote'] One day I'll discipline myself again to watch the entire series from start to finish. When I've tried it recently, I'll be in mid-Season 1 and get a hankering to watch something from the Burnett saga four seasons later, and I break my viewing streak. :p

I have just completed watching all 5 seasons in less than 3 months.Poped in "The Prodigal Son"....In need of a second season fix...10 days from now i'll be in Miami....so it's a random shuffle of all the fav's from here on out.

Tonight I'm gonna watch 'Victims Of Circumstances'. I usually watch MV in chronological order, so I'm almost done watching it for the 7th time :D It took me over a year to watch it for the 7th time. Once I watched the whole series in 17 days :D

Tonight I'm gonna watch 'Victims Of Circumstances'. I usually watch MV in chronological order' date=' so I'm almost done watching it for the 7th time :D It took me over a year to watch it for the 7th time. Once I watched the whole series in 17 days :D[/quote'] ...I watched the entire 1st season in less than a week once.....wow 17 days is no small feat......!..

Once I watched the whole series in 17 days :D

Wow! I've heard of people watching an entire season (Day) of 24 in one day (some people think they have to watch it in one day to enjoy it more and to view it like it's presented),but 5 seasons in 17 days? Bravo!

Tonight I'm gonna watch 'Victims Of Circumstances'. I usually watch MV in chronological order' date=' so I'm almost done watching it for the 7th time :D It took me over a year to watch it for the 7th time. Once I watched the whole series in 17 days :D[/quote'] Very Impressive!Recently completed S 1-6 of Grey's Anatomy and CSI:NY on dvd over the summer. To get up to speed for the new seasons.Currently in the process of doing the same with Private Practice.About to start on S3.Plus I'm also doing a MV rewatch for another forum, watching/reviewing one eppy per week. Started that earlier this year, nearly done with s2 now.

I just watched A ROCK AND A HARD PLACE, because I had worn one of the blazers he wore in that episode that day.

..Hopefully seeing Danielle croke' date='will help ya to feel better..lol[/quote']It helped a little, wished her death was more painful.

:clap::clap::clap:

For example, the meeting could've took place in the glades.So when Sonny shot MANielle, a croc could've latched on and took her for a death roll.

I watched "The Lost Madonna" last night and that's why now I'm listening to "She's Waiting" by Eric Clapton all the time... Soon I won't have any "fresh" MV episodes to watch left :/