Which one are you watching?

aly 7

I started to watch MV from the beginning this weekend - before I even noticed, it turned out that I watched four episodes (Heart of Darkness, Cool Runnin', Hit List and Calderone's Demise) in a row last night! It's addictive and I really need to slow down! I'm going back to work tomorrow and I need to get some sleep :)

Couldn't sleep on Saturday night so I put on one Season 5 episode to unwind to, except I ended up watching 'Hard Knocks', then 'Fruit of the Poison Tree' then 'To Have and To Hold' back to back. Thanks to a bout of insomnia I've found out Season 5 (which I've rarely watched) isn't at all bad!

Couldn't sleep on Saturday night so I put on one Season 5 episode to unwind to' date=' except I ended up watching 'Hard Knocks', then 'Fruit of the Poison Tree' then 'To Have and To Hold' back to back. Thanks to a bout of insomnia I've found out Season 5 (which I've rarely watched) isn't at all bad![/quote'] Save for a major slump later in the game (Leap of Faith, Miracle Man, etc.), Season 5 is pretty awesome! :clap:

I hadn't watched one in quite a while, a few months, which is pretty long for me. I've been on a Hong Kong cinema kick lately. But things at work have been hellacious, and I decided last night I needed to escape to Miami in the 1980s, so I put in "Better Living Through Chemistry." I chose it because, while not one of my favorites, it's one I haven't watched a bunch of times.

I haven't watched a single episode for about two weeks now. I'm trying to get used to the fact that by mid-December I will have bought the entire Miami Vice collection and there will be nothing "new" for me to watch :(:cry: Many years ago our public television broadcast the two first seasons of MV and I must have seen some single episodes every now and then at that time as I was away at university in the late 1980s and early 1990s. A few years ago a commercial channel which I don't subscribe broadcast the entire series but I missed it, too, but I have been dutifully buying all the MV DVDs for almost two years now. I already dread the end of the collection - only four more episodes to go, including those two which, as I've noticed, almost everyone gived lowest marks too... Oh well.

French Twist on TV.. Whenever I watch an episode in German I realize how much I dislike the translation.. and the dubbing.. :(

I can't imagine the OCB team speaking German!!! Mind you, I have nothing against the German language but I prefer watching German actors speaking in their mother tongue. That's why I haven't watched MV on TV (we have some kind of dubbing on our TV, too) - watching DVDs is paradise for my ears, in comparison!Back to the topic: I watched "Freefall" a couple of days ago and its final scenes made me feel really sad...