Which one are you watching?

aly 7

She manipulates people! how can you admire her!!!

We know why - because she is a manipulator! :D I haven't watched any episodes for the last few nights because I keep spending my evenings on this forum! :D All because of that Callie woman! :) I might watch those "Glades" I mentioned so long ago tonight, though.

I haven't watched any episodes for the last few nights because I keep spending my evenings on this forum! :D All because of that Callie woman! :) I might watch those "Glades" I mentioned so long ago tonight' date=' though.[/quote'] Is anywhere a thread devoted to her and her manipulating?! :confused:

We know why - because she is a manipulator! :D I haven't watched any episodes for the last few nights because I keep spending my evenings on this forum! :D All because of that Callie woman! :) I might watch those "Glades" I mentioned so long ago tonight' date=' though.[/quote'] See the influence she has. Better be careful what you say about Callie! :evil:

"Red Tape":D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I love Red Tape, too. First time I saw it I didn't know Tubbs was bluffing and truly thought he had gone over to the other side.The late Scott Plank is the main bad guy in that episode, too. He later starred in Michael Mann's L.A. Takedown, Mann's original TV movie that he later turned into the masterful Heat.

I love Red Tape' date=' too. First time I saw it I didn't know Tubbs was bluffing and truly thought he had gone over to the other side.The late Scott Plank is the main bad guy in that episode, too. He later starred in Michael Mann's L.A. Takedown, Mann's original TV movie that he later turned into the masterful Heat.[/quote'] I felt the same way when I first saw this ep.It is my number 1 of all time.This one I'll never get sick of.I feel that it was some of PMTs best work......I will probably watch it again before my night is over..

Prodigal son :D

Wow, my favourite eye candy! :D Don't tempt me, I just can't watch it again for the time being! I'm trying to stick to my plan of watching every episode again in their correct order. Tough! :)

"Evan"I have only just now noticed the notice that goes before the episode :D
LNGLK' date=' not getting your meaning. Can you explain pls? :confused:I think for me I will watch tonight [i']Down for the Count.

LNGLK' date=' not getting your meaning. Can you explain pls? :confused:[/quote'] I am VERY sorry. Perhaps something happened with my head when I wrote it. "I noticed the notice" was the silliest thing I could writeThis is what I meant:Eingefügtes Bild

I am VERY sorry. Perhaps something happened with my head when I wrote it. "I noticed the notice" was the silliest thing I could writeThis is what I meant:Eingefügtes Bild

Got it:cool:

:confused::confused:"By Hooker By Crook".......Tubbs:"Is it Symington?"Crockett"It ain`t the bluebird of happiness."Love this part.:D:):D:D

Ihave no idea how the confused alligators got in front of this post....Itried to remove them without success.....

Miami SqueezeThe end scene in the hospital with Sonny and Castillo is very moving and shows us a vulnerable side to the lieutenant we had never seen before.Castillo rocked in Season 5 ... so many good episodes featuring him. :thumbsup:

I just watched "To have and to hold". This episode is a.k.a "Rico using ridiculous clothes meets a spanish Yoko Ono".Jockey boots? Gayish Clothes? Heck, where are the Armani blazers?Do you think Clark Gable used that? Maybe in "Gone with the Wind"...maybeee....