Which one are you watching?

aly 7

Jack of all tradesit has been a while i didn't watch the series and i thought the season 5 wouldn't be terrific , and it's one of the best season if not the best

• 2 weeks later...

Stone's War. I think this is where Sonny starts to become disillusioned with the system which eventually leads to him becoming "Bad Sonny" and then finally Freefall where he quite LE.

Def Miami, One Way Ticket, Little Miss Dangerous, Out Where the Buses Don't Run.... now, Florence Italy. Was in a Vice mood tonite...;)

Just watched Brother's Keeper and Heart of Darkness.It was a miami night did not feel like watching other shows felt like some vice tonight,very good:D

Just finished watching cool runnin and Calderone's return and Calderone's demise and then one eyed jack with Lombard.A night of vice again:happy:

I just watched 'Nobody Lives Forever.'I have to say, upon re watching this episode, I find I really like it. You get to see a different side to the characters. The main idea being that Crockett's pals want him for themselves or really care about his well being. An interesting note, when Tubbs has the talk with the lady friend, it comes to a confrontational point, and Tubbs shrugs it off with a polite thank-you for the breakfast. Very smooth. The Crockett/Gina relationship is bluntly defined in a great night scene on the St Vitus Dance, and that same relationship is made more clear when Gina and Crockett talk later in the office.I forgot that Lombard is mentioned in this episode, apparently there was season wide planning in effect. Castillo's brief appearance is short and sweet.You get a nice view of the car phone in the Daytona just after the intro, as well as the car itself.The music video style montage was well done. One of the best of the show I think. Otherwise, the music tracks (not Jan Hammer stuff) in the rest of the episode were just okay.

I must admit....I have not watched any episodes of Vice in a VERY, VERY, V-E-R-Y LONG TIME.:o But, when I start to watch them again....I'll probably start from Brother's Keeper & work my way through all 5 Seasons.:D

Nobody Lives Forever (liked Heartbeat by Red 7 on the boat) and now Evan.

Love Evan and Nobody lives forever with the song heartbeat on the boat.Very :cool: