Which one are you watching?

aly 7

Definitely Miami. Callie and the Pool scene. I get these occasional urges for stability in my life. Don't worry...I'm immune.

Well another boating season is upon us.I spashed the boat last week for our three day long weekend. The weather was horrible, cold and wet and dreary.Time to go below and fire up the flatscreen...Got some munchies and a few drinks and stretched out on the couch.I haven't watched a MV episode in about a year and half so I decided to start from the beginning. Episode one...2 hour intro. I have to admit, the acting was still good for my standards, the plot was good and I thouroughly enjoyed the first season in it's entirety.I especially got a lump in my throat at the end of Milk Run and Evan and of course I loved The Great McCarthy and was wishing I was crashing through the waves!I can't believe after not seeing these episodes for such a long time, I still found them fresh...again!Great entertainment value for sure.(or is it just me?)Next stormy day I will have to break out season 2 :)

Watched "The Lost Madonna" from Season 5 wonderful stuff - next "Over the Line" from Season 5 - a great episode. :thumbsup::shout::D

• 1 month later...
Phil the Shill...anyone notice the early scene in the hangar when the guys swinging were supposedly shot by the Uzi? I noticed the muzzle flash was pointing downward during firing....not something that should have been on camera.

• 8 months later...
  • Administrators

Started watching the series again back in February, next episode is The Big Thaw.

• 3 weeks later...

I had finished Death And The Lady not too long ago, but skipping The Big Thaw, Missing Hours and The Cows Of October. Cannot stand those episodes.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Watched Missing Hours last night... It was hilarious. That episode was supposed to be a joke to begin with, right? The bad editing, the plot... It's just too much.  :)

Will have to check that out again. My "go to" episodes are Brothers Keeper, Cool Runnin', Hit List and One Eyed Jack.

Recent favourites - The Savage, Payback and Deliver Us From Evil.

Definitely Miami. Callie and the Pool scene. I get these occasional urges for stability in my life. Don't worry...I'm immune.

I rewatched this today for the first time in years. Now can I confirm the plot line:Callie is enticing pushers to do business for the '2 keys, $60K' so that the boyfriend can kill them and take the money.Hence the graveyard of cars at the sandpits.Is this about right?

I rewatched this today for the first time in years. Now can I confirm the plot line:Callie is enticing pushers to do business for the '2 keys, $60K' so that the boyfriend can kill them and take the money.Hence the graveyard of cars at the sandpits.Is this about right?

My favorite ep for many reasons...the colors, style, music and great lines at the pool. Love the Daytona driving to the pit scene, finishing with the beach scene.

Think you've summed it up pretty well, though I would add that Callie is clearly a psychopath who seems to enjoy the game.  

"men are my business".

Perhaps her targets are not all drug dealers (not sure how many hang out at this hotel pool) but could be well-moneyed men who are easy to entice and seduce, and they have their own connections to the cocaine dealers.

She is, after all, drop dead gorgeous.

But they were obviously successful with many cars (& bodies) found at the gravel pit.

• Like 1

Diggin' on him, diggin' on me. Very much a Vanessa style persona like from Great McCarthy but a few levels up. Well said :)

Your analysis of potential marks is also spot on.

Diggin' on him, diggin' on me. Very much a Vanessa style persona like from Great McCarthy but a few levels up. Well said :)Your analysis of potential marks is also spot on.

Nice comments Bilders  :D

I've just finished "Hostile Takeover" and "Redemption in Blood" :D:cool:

Fantastic episodes - if not the best of the entire series  :D  :done:  :fireworks:

• Like 1

The more I see it, the more the Lummus Park scene with Burnett becoming Crockett again is slowly becoming my favourite.

Also honorable mention is Tubbs risking his life again to reach out to Burnett at the lighthouse.

• Administrators

What about the scene where Crockett shoots Tubbs? I love that part.

But that was one episode before, in Mirror Image. But the three episodes are connected, so...

Edited by SL1DE
  • Like 1

Last episode I watched is my personal favorite, "Duty and Honor/The Savage" from season three.

Nothing better than seeing Lt. Castillo in action. 

The Man.

Edited by Markwey
  • Like 1