Which one are you watching?

aly 7

Guest MetroVice

Baseballs . . .Just this evening my wife came in and said "Let's watch an episode of Miami Vice". Although I watch them regularly, she doesn't. I let her pick whichever one she wanted to see, which was "Baseballs of Death".The guy who was the DEA agent always plays a ding-dong in everything I've ever seen him in :rolleyes:

Last week= Viking Bikers from HellLast night= Everybody's in ShowbizOh well, have to endure the good with the bad during a Miami Vice Rewatch. :rain:

• 2 weeks later...

Last night, Phil the Shill and Definitely Miami aired here in Australia, so I recorded them & will watch them today.I am also working my way through Season 5 for the very first time! Just finished watching The Lost Madonna, so getting close to the finale!!

Early last night watched the tale of the goat.Legba is a really creepy guy it makes your hair stand up on the back of your neck thats for sure.It did to me anyway.Love that episode one of my favorite.Then I watched out where the buses don't run love that episode also specially with the dire straits song at the end.

• 2 weeks later...

This week, we had Little Miss Dangerous & Florence Italy on TV.On the weekend, I watched the previous 2 episodes - Yankee Dollar & One Way Ticket.

• 2 weeks later...
"Missing Hours" - an all-time classic! The quintessential Miami Vice episode! This was one of the very few hours of television in which I literally could not understand anything at all. I know Chris Rock HAS to be embarrassed about this…

• 10 months later...

LMD at high volume and with some long overdue refreshment. Music and plot are excellent.Finished with Definitely Miami and One Way Ticket last night. Had to replay the pool scene in DM a few times. ;)

the last episode I watched with my girlfriend was No Exit. She never saw Willis with hair until then haha

the last episode I watched with my girlfriend was No Exit. She never saw Willis with hair until then haha

Bruce is a real gentleman in this episode. Even though he had his moments in Pulp Fiction, I don't know if I have ever seen BW acting like a total scumbag (which he really is in No Exit).

"Missing Hours" - an all-time classic! The quintessential Miami Vice episode! This was one of the very few hours of television in which I literally could not understand anything at all. I know Chris Rock HAS to be embarrassed about this…

LOLZ at the worst Vice episode EVER!I'm currently watching EVAN on Blinkx.

EpisodesIt's a bummer having to watch the episodes out of order. I finally bought the whole series. Didn't cost all that much. Now I've watched the whole series at least 10 times since last November. Reflects how much I love Sonny.

Watched 'Line of Fire' yesterday.One of my favorites, if not my favorite season 5 episode.I wished that they had "finished" the Cantero storyline in some later episode of Season 5.The guy really needed to get what was coming to him.You just kinda wish, that they nailed him someday.It's VICE time again tonight! :thumbsup::D:cool: