Which one are you watching?

aly 7

You guys :):) I just can't watch that episode any more. Too silly.

Well, you can't watch "Definitely Miami" over and over again, can you? ;) There are over 100 other episodes, too! :D

Well' date=' you can't watch "Definitely Miami" over and over again, can you? :p There are over 100 other episodes, too! :D[/quote'] Now......what makes you think I have seen that episode that many times anyway? :rolleyes::D:)Ok so I've watched it a few times, maybe.

OK. Start it. I have a lot to write there ;)

Maybe I'll think about that one for a while. I wouldn't want to create a "pick on Callie" thread. ;)

Now......what makes you think I have seen that episode that many times anyway? :rolleyes::D:)Ok so I've watched it a few times' date=' maybe.[/quote']A few? I guess it's called an understatement! :):):)

A few? I guess it's called an understatement! :):):)

All right. Well there are other redeeming qualities of that ep, like great Hammer music when Sonny & Rico are walking on the beach, great Nugent music (Dangerous Man), with some great shots of the Daytona at the end, and then there's Cry by Godley and Creme at the end. And then there's the pool scene........:):p

And then there's the pool scene........:):p

Gotcha! I bet this one comes to your mind first! :)On second thoughts... It is a good scene - until that blonde woman turns up! Sonny and Rico all hot and sweaty... :cool::p Funny dialogues... :):D

Gotcha! I bet this one comes to your mind first! :)On second thoughts... It is a good scene - until that blonde woman turns up! Sonny and Rico all hot and sweaty... :cool::p Funny dialogues... :):D

That's what I meant of course, :), the very witty exchanges between Sonny and Rico. :) Not......

I`ve been watching season 5 for the last few days....But craving a little season 1 or 2....So after reading this i am watching "Definately Miami"You guys have made my decision easy..

I`ve been watching season 5 for the last few days....But craving a little season 1 or 2....So after reading this i am watching "Definately Miami"You guys have made my decision easy..

You have really good taste.:DS1 and S2 are my favorites by far. But I don't think Brenda or LNGLK will agree on Def Miami. :D:):);)

You have really good taste.:DS1 and S2 are my favorites by far. But I don't think Brenda or LNGLK will agree on Def Miami. :D:):);)

But.....but...but...Ted Nugent is in it.....He dies great in this ep....:clap::clap::clap::clap:

And Charlie`s dead.....nice hair......:D:D

So assume you watched it already? Nugent played a great heavy in this ep. Also liked the ice cold glare of Castillo to the Fed after Maria Rojas is killed. But I think the Hammer tracks on the beach (Sonny telling Rico Callie is gaming him) and of the limo scene, are some of the best in the whole series. Think the ep is a little underrated in the Glossary, but that is just IMO. And I get so much grief just because I defend poor Callie. ;);)

So assume you watched it already? Nugent played a great heavy in this ep. Also liked the ice cold glare of Castillo to the Fed after Maria Rojas is killed. But I think the Hammer tracks on the beach (Sonny telling Rico Callie is gaming him) and of the limo scene' date=' are some of the best in the whole series. Think the ep is a little underrated in the Glossary, but that is just IMO. And I get so much grief just because I defend poor Callie. ;);)[/quote']This one ranks high for me too. I liked the double story line..The music was fantastic......The many beach scenes....And Callie,like her or not,she was a good fit.I didn`t like her much either..btw..However she was the key.....

But I don't think Brenda or LNGLK will agree on Def Miami. :D:):);)

The episode is OK. I won't agree on anybody's interest in Callie (or what was her name?) :thumbsdown:

Watch the 1st episode of "Freefall" this AM. Kind of made me sad to see the series end again. Does that make any sense, or does one have to be a Miami Vice Fan to understand?