Which one are you watching?

aly 7

For a month or two I've been watching the whole show from the beginning. I watched "Bought and Paid For" and "Back in the World" last night. I should be continuing with "Phil the Shill" and "Definitely Miami" tonight but I think that I'll take a rain check! :D:D:D:D No Callie dreams for me! :):):)

For a month or two I've been watching the whole show from the beginning. I watched "Bought and Paid For" and "Back in the World" last night. I should be continuing with "Phil the Shill" and "Definitely Miami" tonight but I think that I'll take a rain check! :D:D:D:D No Callie dreams for me! :):):)
Sorry' date=' [i']Definitely Miami is still not an episode to skip over, IMO. Callie is still #1 in my book. :)

Definitely Miami is still not an episode to skip over, IMO.

I'm not saying I'll skip it over, I'm just going to leave it for some daytime watching!

Callie is still #1 in my book. :)

In that famous (infamous?) little black address book? :p:p:p

Ha Ha...Very Funny! :pBut no little black book for me..... :)

Yeah, right, just this thick volume Lnglk reminded us of! :DBack to the topic - getting ready to watch "Phil the Shill" and "Definitely Miami" at last - what a nice way to finish my winter holiday with! :p

We start Season Four tonight in the CrockettandTubbs household!!! SO EXCITED FOR THIS SEASON (even the appearance of the beard....) because it brings me ever closer to the Burnett arc. And...being the sap that I am, I will probably cry and want to give Sonny a big hug. So, Contempt of Court tonight!! :D

Now having a whole recap of Season Three...the girl I was tutoring last year gets her exam results tomorrow to see which secondary school/high school she is going to, and I'm nervous as anything! It's only Sonny and Rico who can relieve the angst eeeeeeekkkkkk!!! :sick: Now onto "The Afternoon Plane"- I do hate to see a grown man cry!

Watched "French Twist" this morning. It had been awhile since I watched it and it was good to Gina dressed up as a "Bag Lady" with a dog. I had forgotten about that.