Which one are you watching?

aly 7

"Florance Italy"..Love the opening of this one...all the storefronts remind me of Washington Ave..Could be Collins...Wolfies dictates that it is Collins.The surroundings after that don`t seem to match up...

Junk Love yesterday....There's just something about this episode I enjoy...Miles Davis, the auction, Stan and Larry scuba-ing...Hmmmm........:thumbsup:...Mike

Milk Run on Centric this morning' date=' the end always makes me sad. Poor Eddie....RIP :cry:[/quote']Wish I was able to get up that early.....Can`t understand why took it off of late night:evil::evil::evil:.....For now I`m watching "Forgive Us Our Debts"

Watched Prodigal Son last night - (yes, again :D; I almost know it by heart; just like Sonny-Burnett committed Definitely Miami to memory :p) but only because some time ago I decided to see the entire show from the beginning and not to skip any episodes. It was kind of refreshing to watch Season One; I wonder what my impressions will be now when I begin Season Two this weekend...

I just watched "World of Trouble". Great episode!Well...whats that ridiculous fake beard on Librizzi? I know, someone recycled the actor again in a previous (not very far from this one) Miami Vice episode before....

I just watched "World of Trouble". Great episode!Well...whats that ridiculous fake beard on Librizzi? I know' date=' someone recycled the actor again in a previous (not very far from this one) Miami Vice episode before....[/quote'] That actor (Ed Eisenberg) appeared 4 time in Miami Vice. Twice as Frederico Librizzi ("Lombard", "World Of Trouble"), one as Charlie Glide ("Yankee Dollar") and as Sal Castelli ("The Lost Madonna").