Which one are you watching?

aly 7

Phil the Shill and now Bought and Paid For. Shill has some of the best unreleased Hammer music that I have heard in the night scenes. And Bought has the classic chase scene between the Lambo and the Daytona.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm thinking of watching Evan someday.One of the best, if not the best MV episode and one of my favorites as well.:thumbsup::cool:

• 3 weeks later...

Tuesday night, I watched the pilot for what has to be approaching the 30th time. It stills blows me away.

• 2 months later...

I'm about 15 minutes into 'Vote of Confidance.' Crockett and Tubbs are meeting the journalist for a beer at the bar. Wish I were there with them. Tubbs isn't drinking as usual. I never really noticed it before, but Crockett takes a rolled up napkin and tosses it into a trashcan behind the bar. The bar is cool. A sort of high-end party place with lots of feathered hair...on the men and women.

Time to watch the series over again, with the September episodes, starting with the pilot on it's original airdate, day and time, Sunday, September 16th at 9PM EDT. I may have to pull out the old VHS copy with the commercials and all and transport myself back to 1984...

Time to watch the series over again' date=' with the September episodes, starting with the pilot on it's original airdate, day and time, Sunday, September 16th at 9PM EDT. I may have to pull out the old VHS copy with the commercials and all and transport myself back to 1984...[/quote']Wow. Never considered doing this before. Excellent idea. I may have to watch it myself three hours later then you (PST).Absolutely no coincidence that this is also my wedding anniversary.

• 2 weeks later...

Watching late season 2 -"Trust Fund Pirates " before moving on to those excellent early Season 3 episodes - I love the look of the show then at early Season 3.:D

I watched 'Blood and Roses' last night. Frank Stallone working side-by-side with Stanley Tucci. TV in the '80s was the greatest!Not my favorite episode but I do like how Tucci as Frank Mosca really chews up every scene with his mafioso stylings. Always smoking that little cigar and waving his hand as he talks.Outside of the obvious "Missing Hours," this might have been the worst episode in terms of direction. When we first see Crockett and Tubbs staking out the party in the teaser, you can't even see Tubbs' face because the Testerrosa's rear view mirror is blocking him. The camera pans to the right to focus more on Sonny, and the rear view mirror still blocks his face. It's like the director planned it. Really bad and really irritating. Off soap box now. Thanks for listening.ps: Woulda loved to have been at that party in the teaser. There's a really hot blonde who gets out of a convertible and basically is our intro the party. That's ONE part where the director got it right...but he didn't stay on her long enough!

• 3 weeks later...

I'm gonna watch Scarface tonight, ready to start my MV marathon tomorrow xp, I'll probably end up watching brother's keeper & heart of darkness tonight too..so addicting.

Well, I'm almost done with the series for a 3rd time, and I just finished Episode 110 "Leap Of Faith" and now I'm going onto Episode 111 "Too Much, Too Late" and then of course, the final episode "Freefall"

Well i mostly watch ate night talk shows these are the best show to watch i and i like to watch because in these shows the circumstances of the world are describe and the hosts of these shows are very best and well educated and have good communication skills with every one...Emcee Singapore

I am watching the **** out of "Golden Triange" (part I). Castillo: "Then who the hell killed these guys." How have I never focused on that line before? Weird to hear Castillo say 'hell.'"You never told me that it was a Thai..." And with that, these two episodes take a fantastic and amazing turn, about 40 minutes into the episode. Fantastic story telling.