Which one are you watching?

aly 7

People knock Season 3 since it was the start of the "Dick Wolf years", but I thought it was good. 10 times better than Season 4!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm about 30 minutes into the pilot. Tubbs just said: "YOU BEAST, YOU!"Never ever ever ever never gets tired or outdated.This storyline and the little beats that tie in together are perfect.For example: I just realized this tonight while watching...when we first see Crockett outside the hotel, all hungover and telling the dude to crank down his stereo, he explains that he has a hangover and puts on his sunglasses. Remember that: the sunglasses.His partner, Eddie asks for a dime so he can go and call his wife, but before he's able to call her, their dealer pulls up and Crockett and Eddie get in the car with him.Eddie walks over to the trunk of the car with the stash along with the dealer. Crockett held back at the dealer's car, when his SUNGLASSES, now tucked in to his t shirt, fall to the pavement. Crockett bends over to pick them up and sees the timer for the bomb attached to the car."NOOOOOOO!!!!" Those sunglasses tie Eddie's storyline together. Well done. I can pretty much guarantee that took a while to put together when the episode was being written. There had to be a way for Crockett to see the bomb under the car. The sunglasses did the trick. To quote Crockett in "The Home Invaders," beautiful.

I'm about 30 minutes into the pilot. Tubbs just said: "YOU BEAST' date=' YOU!"Never ever ever ever never gets tired or outdated.This storyline and the little beats that tie in together are perfect.For example: I just realized this tonight while watching...when we first see Crockett outside the hotel, all hungover and telling the dude to crank down his stereo, he explains that he has a hangover and puts on his sunglasses. Remember that: the sunglasses.His partner, Eddie asks for a dime so he can go and call his wife, but before he's able to call her, their dealer pulls up and Crockett and Eddie get in the car with him.Eddie walks over to the trunk of the car with the stash along with the dealer. Crockett held back at the dealer's car, when his SUNGLASSES, now tucked in to his t shirt, fall to the pavement. Crockett bends over to pick them up and sees the timer for the bomb attached to the car."NOOOOOOO!!!!" Those sunglasses tie Eddie's storyline together. Well done. I can pretty much guarantee that took a while to put together when the episode was being written. There had to be a way for Crockett to see the bomb under the car. The sunglasses did the trick. To quote Crockett in "The Home Invaders," beautiful.[/quote']I'm dying to rewatch the series for like the 10th time & this don't help =( its so awesome lolI even made a watchlist of all my favourite episodes grouped together so theres no poor ones in between :PCan't wait to see Crockett chasing tubbs in car-boat chase, cyndi lauper beach ball fun & In the air tonight awesomeness again:cool:

• 1 month later...
Rising Sun of Death. I just noticed the second dancer appearing briefly at the beginning looks a lot like the same dancer (stripper) in Prodigal Son with Tubbs at her feet.

• 4 weeks later...

Just finished Whatever Works. I love the scene at Florida Power and Light station with Izzy who try to get Crockett's Daytona back. At the end of episode you have a great view of rear of the OCB building! :)

Just finished Whatever Works. I love the scene at Florida Power and Light station with Izzy who try to get Crockett's Daytona back. At the end of episode you have a great view of rear of the OCB building! :)

Yes great shame that building was demolished completely in 2004 :D

Just finished watching the entire series again for the 6th time in the past 12 months. Really, it never gets old. Besides, there's nothing on the idiot box now besides stupid reality shows anyway. Makes me happy that I've bought the entire runs of some of my favorite TV shows that don't get airtime anymore. So with that in mind, I finished up Freefall about an hour ago. I always feel a bit of melancholy when the final scene from that episode rolls, and they start rolling credits with scenes from the five year run. Makes you want to throw season one back in and start all over again.Ripper

Getting ready to watch Missing Hours! from what i read THIS is suppose to be a strange one... dont know how i feel about it. im working though the seasons, thats next up. im interested to see in the later of season 4 Crockett's change from crockett to Burnett.

LOL to late! Already watched it! I had to just to see what it was all about, it was as weird as I thought it would be! I gotta watch em all! Then I'll just watch the ones I liked. Got a couple watched tonight, defintly goin be a good few tomorrow night! Soon as it started gettin weird I said man I can't watch this.. But I couldn't turn it of hahahaha

Well, re-watching everything in sequence right now, actually. I'm up to Season 3, "Knock, Knock, Who's There?"I'm planning on trying my hand at writing a continuation of MV after finishing the entire series. I remember watching it when it first aired back when I was a young tyke, but I only caught episodes sporadically. :(

• 2 weeks later...

Just in the middle of watching "Like a Hurricane."Spotted a bit of a minor continuity goof that all but the most die-hard car geeks would have missed. The scene where the guy tosses the tape out the sunroof of the car.The car interior is that of a BMW 7-series(E32 to be specific). It then switches to an exterior shot of a Mercedes S-Class driving past. Found that to be quite funny; I only caught it as the E32's interior is pretty close to that of my E34 5-series. :p

I had finished watching "Lend Me An Ear" a few days ago and I'm going to watch "Red Tape" tonight. I know most people dislike Season 3, but I love it

• 4 weeks later...

few days ago i watched the episode the one with the maniac that do things with steaks and flour . don't know the title in english

Shadow in the dark! S3! i just watched freefall! first time ever! excellant!!!

few days ago i watched the episode the one with the maniac that do things with steaks and flour . don't know the title in english

Back in the World ....and LMAO at Switek in a sleeveless leather biker number. And who could forget Captain Real Estate.