Which one are you watching?

aly 7

but after that you will have the opportunity to choose what to rewatch :thumbsup:

Yes, I'm already watching some episodes again and again, but still I wish there were some more series...

• 2 weeks later...

last night on friday,i was lying in my bed,watching deliver us from evil,its a sad episode,with caitlin and all,somehow it was sad with her getting shot and otherwise im like finally,i didnt really liked her,dont know why,the season 4 ending is definately one of the best sonny is single again and in the next episode he becomes burnett and is the bad boy,now...strangely after that episode yesterday i dreamed of him,something ive never had before :hot: ooo my gooodhas this ever happened to someone else here??ladies ?

last night on friday' date='i was lying in my bed,watching deliver us from evil,its a sad episode,with caitlin and all,somehow it was sad with her getting shot and otherwise im like finally,i didnt really liked her,dont know why,the season 4 ending is definately one of the best sonny is single again and in the next episode he becomes burnett and is the bad boy,now...strangely after that episode yesterday i dreamed of him,something ive never had before :hot: ooo my gooodhas this ever happened to someone else here??ladies ?[/quote']yes - a great episode - Im going through early Season 2 which catches MV in great stride.:D

like,i have a game for playstation 3,the game uncharted 2 some levels have the names of some episodes,like a rock and a hard place,honor among thieves,and others,someone remember the stairs in miami vice in milk run?with the glasses around it?this has been used in another game too.

"Red Tape"3 times.....today.I just can't help it...:D:D

Three times within a single day :) and I thought that it was weird of me to watch "Prodigal Son" (both parts) twice one day in the past... I have three days off ahead of me (Nov. 1st is a religious holiday in my country) so I guess I'll watch several episodes during the weekend - including "Shadow in the Dark" of course... Besides, Sunday is going to last 25 hours anyway so why not use this extra hour for watching MV? :)

I have three days off ahead of me (Nov. 1st is a religious holiday in my country) so I guess I'll watch several episodes during the weekend - including "Shadow in the Dark" of course... Besides' date=' Sunday is going to last 25 hours anyway so why not use this extra hour for watching MV? :)[/quote']:clap: Very good idea Brenda!!! I don't know what my husband will say if i do this - but i think i will try it! :D:D And the "free monday" is good enougt for longer sleeping in the morning! :)