JERK @ Vice Convention!

COOPER&BURNETT

I think that it was really annoying. All those people came to Miami because of Miami Vice. They had paid money to be part of the convention and they were thrilled to visit the places where this great series had been made. Someone should´ve called these nice guys who always bring their special white jackets with them!

Some people think it’s easy to be funny, just act a little crazy and people will laugh. I believe it’s a gift to be funny, I mean really funny and in my opinion this jerk is totally beside the mark…

Hi there, I have been away for a while, and I am not living in Miami. I would like to read more about this convention, is there a report online, pictures etc? I couldnt find a link, maybe I am missing my reading glasses?please, if anyone can, send me a link, I have to update my reading here :)

Thanks Tony, good to see you too. I was referring to the convention that took place in Miami. basically the convention what this topic is about. Is there any thread about this?Will try and make it to Paris.

I'll have to search the 'other' website' date=' Menno[/quote'] aaaaargghhh..the humanity Tony, noooo!!! ( I actually tried looking there, but is that site still available? cant seem to open that site )

aaaaargghhh..the humanity Tony' date=' noooo!!! ( I actually tried looking there, but is that site still available? cant seem to open that site )[/quote'](Why would you want to?) :)

(Why would you want to?) :)

hehe excellent question. basically I wanted to read the reactions of the new Vice commercial. But like I said, I think that site is dead. Too bad, would have loved to read Bravo´s comment, its impossible to be negative about something so fantastic!Anyhow, I solved this little mystery. I assumed this was a convention held earlier this year, but apparently this was from the 2004 convention. My bad...

• 3 weeks later...

I usually like these kinds of skits, but this was pretty dull, boring and not funny. For example, Conan O'Brien used to do these with so much more class. In this case the joke got old very fast. One bit got me smiling and that's it. Also the fact that he po'd so many people was funny, in a way. Not so hilarious for the people participating in the convention though, considering the time and effort they put in to make that convention happen.

I usually like these kinds of skits' date=' but this was pretty dull, boring and not funny. For example, Conan O'Brien used to do these with so much more class. In this case the joke got old very fast. One bit got me smiling and that's it. Also the fact that he po'd so many people was funny, in a way. Not so hilarious for the people participating in the convention though, considering the time and effort they put in to make that convention happen.[/quote']The guy is a douche. It is too easy to show up with a camera and be annoying. Imagine his reaction if you did the same at an important event in his life.thxJ.