Who should have been on Vice as a guest?

Evan

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shill

• Tommy Vercetti

• agent 47

• maynard

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Really? Old Blue Eyes was offered a part on Vice? Or are you pulling the leg, G? I don't know who turned down Vice, most I don't think would have back then. Though I could see Frankie turning it down. I would have loved to see Tina Turner as Trudy's mom....lol..that would have been Great!!!!!!!:clap:

Really? Old Blue Eyes was offered a part on Vice? Or are you pulling the leg' date=' G? I don't know who turned down Vice, most I don't think would have back then. Though I could see Frankie turning it down. I would have loved to see Tina Turner as Trudy's mom....lol..that would have been Great!!!!!!!:clap:[/quote']I don't know, Frankie was a guest-star in a season seven episode of Magnum, P.I., I can see him doing MV.As for who should have been on MV, I would've liked Don Henley. And I wish Phil Collins and/or Glenn Frey would have had more than one episode.

Willam Dafoe even William(CSI) Peterson (both from To live & die in L.A.)The former as a bad guy & the latter as a "evan" type agent!Rod as a dealer Lol. Madonna...what else, a Madame.I agree with G on Ol' Blue Eyes, that would have been heavy, His appearence alone would crush DJ & PMT's large 80s Egos!

Really? Old Blue Eyes was offered a part on Vice? Or are you pulling the leg' date=' G? I don't know who turned down Vice, most I don't think would have back then. Though I could see Frankie turning it down. I would have loved to see Tina Turner as Trudy's mom....lol..that would have been Great!!!!!!!:clap:[/quote']No, he was going to have a semi-recurring role on Magnum, however it was just one episode. He was actually Larry Manetti's (Rick) Godfather. It would have been cool to see someone like Jan-Michael Vincent (who did later show up on Nash Bridges) in an episode.

Delroy Lindo - screen presencebut id def agree with billy peterson from CSi

Delroy Lindo....He would have been great. What about Harvey Keitel?

Delroy Lindo....He would have been great. What about Harvey Keitel?

yea delroy and keitel in one episode as like a kind of 2 druglords fighting for burnet and coopers moneythat would of been good

• 10 months later...

Arnold Schwarzenegger in Viking Bikers!Anthony Hopkins in Cell Within!Robert De Niro as the vigilante cop leader in Over the Line!Gene Wilder and Richard Pryor in......any comic scene!!! I laugh just looking at them; they don't even need to say anything! Richard Simmons! Maybe he could have been Izzy's special guest at the party in Phil the Shill.

Right I got it...Gene Wilder and Richard Pryor in Cell Within, trying to break out of a cell!That would have made that episode a classic! Especially with someone like John Cleese as the vigilante

Here would have been ideal guest stars:James Woods as a Crooked Vice Cop or a really vicious drug lord.Danny Trejo as a dealer who turns informant halfway through.The late Paul Shenar (Sosa from Scarface) as a crooked politician.Deborah Harry (Lead singer of the band Blondie) as a musician caught up with a vicious crime lord played by James Woods.

I think some people have mentioned actors that were really big at the time Arnold Schwarzenegger for example - i think his mate from Predator was in it though. Most of the actors were up and coming in Vice- Julia Roberts, Bruce Willis, Chris Rock, so I'd like to see suggestions about actors who are big now but weren't so then.So my 2 Cents for a suggestion is;Johnny Depp

Here would have been ideal guest stars:James Woods as a Crooked Vice Cop or a really vicious drug lord.Danny Trejo as a dealer who turns informant halfway through.The late Paul Shenar (Sosa from Scarface) as a crooked politician.Deborah Harry (Lead singer of the band Blondie) as a musician caught up with a vicious crime lord played by James Woods.

good ideas, especially James Woods.Gene Wilder as CrockettRichard Pryor as Tubbs

how about ray liotta as a bad guy? did someone already say him? i know tommy vercetti will agree ;)

Yeah. Ray Liotta is probably the only actor apart from Joe Dallesandro who could've played Alfredo Guillini in Down For The Count 2. Although Joe is awesome as Guillini.Steven Bauer (aka Manolo from Scarface) would've been a great Vice guest star. He would've been good as Oswaldo Guzman in Down For The Count. He probably wasn't on the show because he was married to Melanie Griffith at the time

I always thought Mickey Rourke would have been really good as a bad guy on MV. Even in the early 80s he seemed to have an edgy personality which would be great as a drug dealer.

I always thought Mickey Rourke would have been really good as a bad guy on MV. Even in the early 80s he seemed to have an edgy personality which would be great as a drug dealer.

I was just thinking of this and went to post it....Oh well...

• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone think David Lynch could've played Milton Glantz in Death & The Lady? There was a lot of Lynch in that character.I'm sure agent47 will agree