Who should have been on Vice as a guest?

Evan

heather locklear as Caitlin. heather locklear as anyone to be honest

I think Heather Locklear would've been a great addition to the show - an excellent choice for the 'Brenda' character, I think (she played the rich snob role to perfection on Melrose Place).And from the sublime to the absurd... I'll offer up Boy George as an eighties-icon who should've been on the show. As what, I don't know.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shill

• Tommy Vercetti

• agent 47

• maynard

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Imagine the chase scene :Crockett in the Daytona, in hot pursuit of Boy George in a pink Mary Kay Cadillac (or perhaps the other way around).:eek:

Does anyone think David Lynch could've played Milton Glantz in Death & The Lady? There was a lot of Lynch in that character.I'm sure agent47 will agree

Hell yeah! David Lynch on Miami Vice would have been awesome, especially if he wrote an episode and directed it.:thumbsup:

I always thought that Kelley Le Brock would have been wonderful on vice...And I don't think it would matter what she did in ANY episode, either....:thumbsup::thumbsup:.....Mike

• Administrators

I agree, that would have been cool.They had a Simon and Simon and the Murder She Wrote woman on Magnum as a crossover.Would have been great if they went to Hawaii for a case and needed Magnum's help.:thumbsup:

I think Dennis Hopper would've been better than Bruce McGill as Hank WeldonAnd I think they should've brought back Joe Dallesandro for a third time to play Sal in The Lost Madonna. It was a bit dumb having Ned Eisenberg play that part and then he was back just a couple of episodes later as Librizzi in World of Trouble

I think it would have been awesome if they had a Magnum P.I. - Miami Vice crossover show.

That would be a long way to drive the Daytona

Debbie Harry as Caitlin

That was interesting that Debbie wasn't on one, not even her music was on one, how about instead of the Mark Hamill lookalike as the rich kid in Little Prince, I think Andrew McCarthy would have been good as him, also James Spader would have made a good appearance as a psychopathc killer or something in an episode.

• 3 weeks later...

I could definitely see William Petersen as Evan Freed

Hell, William Peterson could have been good in any episode of the show, another thought, Christopher Walken as a mob boss.

...' date=' another thought, Christopher Walken as a mob boss.[/quote']Yeah, Christopher Walken would be a favourite !!! He could play a crazy, weird guy like in A View To A Kill !!!

never give H Lektor any chewing gum :D

Exactly! The phone scene was one of my favorite in the movie. Completely botched it in "Red Dragon."