Who should have been on Vice as a guest?

Evan

Robert Downey Jr.Martin SheenAndy GarciaDiane LaneAlfre WoodardMichael BiehnCarl WeathersRachel WardCrispin GloverChristopher LeeFred WilliamsonMichael Pare

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shill

• Tommy Vercetti

• agent 47

• maynard

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 year later...

James Woods should've played Ira Stone. He'd have been a million times better than Balaban.Joe Spinell as Charlie in LombardBrad Davis as Cates in Payback

Me. :)

Coop you could never be on MV........There would be a blurr where your head would be or they would just shoot your legs and mid section on film!HA!...:D

Eingefügtes Bild[ATTACH=CONFIG]5561[/ATTACH]I think that Richard Coca should have been on Vice.He starred in many great television shows back in the day.Hill Street Blues, MacGyver, Baywatch and others.He's a cool guy. :cool:

post-10428-13892964243667_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

No no no no!The ultimate guest star and "King pin/drug lord" role would have been amazing for...Marlon Brando :)He would have made a great drug lord or sleazy police chief and his screen presence alone (not his size lol) would have elevated the whole episode to the stratosphere!Rob

• 1 month later...

The late Willy DeVille would've been great addition as a drug dealer or street hustler. At least they used one of his songs on Too Much, Too Late. Using him would also have been pretty easy since there was so many musicians in the series.Of course there's many actors that should've been in MV, but it probably would've been too expensive and complicated to use A list Hollywood stars. Be it as may, Mickey Rourke should've been in Miami Vice.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

i dont think it would have been a classic as the character wouldnt have suited my ideal ep but i would have loved to have seen the equaliser appear as a crossover ep.