Top Posters In This Topic

• Shill

• timm525

• Dadrian

• Ferrariman

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest The Talk
Who am I? (Three different people – unrelated)1) I like the finer things in life; I like to get to know those I’m working with2) I’m a big guy' date=' and can still remain standing even when hit by bullets3) I don’t like wearing shirts![/quote']2) Reb Gustafson / "Viking Bikers from Hell"

Who am I? (Three different people – unrelated)1) I like the finer things in life; I like to get to know those I’m working with2) I’m a big guy' date=' and can still remain standing even when hit by bullets3) I don’t like wearing shirts![/quote']#1) sounds like Frank Mosca of "Blood and Roses"

#1) sounds like Frank Mosca of "Blood and Roses"

It does sound like him, but I'm thinking of someone else - this person says a line to the effect of "I like to get to know those I’m working with" to both Sonny and Rico.

Alright, I have another 2:Who am I? (Again, two different, unrelated bad guys)1) I graduated from Cambridge, or so I tell people…2) I was a good guy, Crockett’s kinda guy…but I just had enough

First one is my namesake' date=' phil the shillNumber 2 could be Scott Wheeler from "Brother's Keeper?"[/quote']No.1 is correct!No.2 could be Scott Wheeler, but I had another in mind. Sonny says, "My kinda guy" about him.

Is (2) Lou Cates from "Payback"? He might have been a good guy but he stole 3 million dollars from Fuente and let Fuente believe it was Crockett who did it. So I guess you could argue he was to an extent a bad guy.

Is (2) Lou Cates from "Payback"? He might have been a good guy but he stole 3 million dollars from Fuente and let Fuente believe it was Crockett who did it. So I guess you could argue he was to an extent a bad guy.

Yes! That's the one I was looking for!You keep getting my questions right Papa Legba!!!

Alright, another two...Who am I? (Again, two different, unrelated bad guys):1) Nasty sexual desires…2) I’m rich, I’m young, I’m handsome – women love me

Another one...Who are the only two completely bald bad guys in Miami Vice (apologies if I’ve got this one wrong, but I can only remember two).

should be at work for Sheffield City Council! :D:p

Lol. South Yorkshire Housing Association to be exact. I'm at work but I'm providing office cover all day so have time to check in to the site. It was only about an hour ago that I last checked in and you guys had already posed another question and cleaned up. I can't keep up!

Another one...Who are the only two completely bald bad guys in Miami Vice (apologies if I’ve got this one wrong' date=' but I can only remember two).[/quote']You could count Frank Hackman, post-head shave (or should I say bald wig!)

Lol. South Yorkshire Housing Association to be exact. I'm at work but I'm providing office cover all day so have time to check in to the site. It was only about an hour ago that I last checked in and you guys had already posed another question and cleaned up. I can't keep up!
Yeah' date=' I thought you might not have read the question - otherwise an answer surely would have come...;)
Carlos Esteban from Asian Cut and Tanaka from Rising Sun?
You could count Frank Hackman' date=' post-head shave (or should I say bald wig!)[/quote']Well, it looks like I messed the question up! :eek: And I could only remember two at the time I asked...I was thinking of another two. But there are clearly more than two. Maybe the question should have been, " Name all the completely bald bad guys!"So far we have three:1) Carlos Esteban from Asian Cut 2) Tanaka from Rising Sun3) Hackman from Forgive Us Our DebtsI'll keep my two to myself for now, so that more people can think and guess - that way maybe we can uncover more bald baddies! But they have to be completely bald, so no Mr. Johnston!