• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shill

• timm525

• Dadrian

• Ferrariman

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

William Maynard? aka Good old Captain Real Estate?

I'm not sure if Maynard is completely bald or if he just has a really fine buzz cut. He wasn't the one I was thinking of. I think he has very short hair.

The Reverend Mason Mather who ascended the electricity pylon in "Amen...send money"?

Yes! That was one of them...(Principal Strickland from Back to the Future!:))So far we have four:1) Carlos Esteban from Asian Cut 2) Tanaka from Rising Sun3) Hackman from Forgive Us Our Debts4) Mason Mather from Amen...Just another left that I know of...

Holliday (aka Isaac Hayes) from "Child's Play".

Once again Papa Legba! Once again! :thumbsup:So far we have five:1) Carlos Esteban from Asian Cut 2) Tanaka from Rising Sun3) Hackman from Forgive Us Our Debts4) Mason Mather from Amen...5) Holiday from Child's PlayI don't know if there are any more...maybe we're done with this question!

Another one:These two unrelated bad guys have a thing for roosters…

Believe one is Miguel Manolo in "Mirror Image"

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrators

It's been a while since I saw this one, but what about Enriquez (sp) the guy the attorney Boyel got off in "Fruits of the Poisoned Tree"?

Was it by any chance Orlando Calderone's right hand man (Wolf, I think his name was?), who was waiting for Calderone in "The Afternoon Plane"."...someone in the joint... someone who WAS in the joint for murder one!"

• 3 months later...
  • Administrators

Did you know he played as Pyle in Full Metal Jacket?I never realized that until I the last time I was that ep.