Top Posters In This Topic

• Shill

• timm525

• Dadrian

• Ferrariman

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

Clue: He had a propensity for bad poetry.

I think this one has come up before' date=' but I don't think I ever got to find out what the answer was. I could say Hector Sandoval from "Free Verse", but by all accounts, he seemed to have a propensity for [b']good poetry. Lol.

Ignore that last message. I've just realised what I've done. Unfortunately the "edit/delete" button only appears to let me edit, not delete! Can anyone tell me how to delete a post?By the way Timm, I'll take a guess that your plane photo is a reference to that Crockett's friend who lives in a plane that Gina and Trudy go and see for help with a case. I can't remember the episode or his name though.

Guest The Talk
Ignore that last message. I've just realised what I've done. Unfortunately the "edit/delete" button only appears to let me edit' date=' not delete! Can anyone tell me how to delete a post?[/quote']Only Admins and Super Mods can delete a post completely.What you can do is click on "edit" and delete the complete text.You can type in "..." or "sorry, wrong post" or something like that instead.
By the way Timm' date=' I'll take a guess that your plane photo is a reference to that Crockett's friend who lives in a plane that Gina and Trudy go and see for help with a case. I can't remember the episode or his name though.[/quote']This was my very first thought too when I looked at the picture.But he is not a "bad guy". I remembered then that it is a grey plane and I think it was not a sea plane. The episode we think of is "Down for the count".Trudy and Gina want to have Guzman's codes checked (from the book Moon had lodged at a post office).But for this plane I have no idea right now :cry:.

• Administrators

OK who am I?Eingefügtes Bild

Denny Alread ("Air America") from "Down For The Count" Pt. 2

• Administrators

That would be Alfredo Giulinni from "Down For The Count" Part 2 "A cross between Bugsy Siegel & Charles Manson"

Who am I? (Three different people – unrelated)1) I like the finer things in life; I like to get to know those I’m working with2) I’m a big guy, and can still remain standing even when hit by bullets3) I don’t like wearing shirts!

Who am I? (Three different people – unrelated)1) I like the finer things in life; I like to get to know those I’m working with2) I’m a big guy' date=' and can still remain standing even when hit by bullets3) I don’t like wearing shirts![/quote']No 3- Arzola