• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shill

• timm525

• Dadrian

• Ferrariman

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Name that Bad GuyWow... I love that NYC picture. I moved away from there a few years ago and I really miss it. Makes me feel at home!! Thanks. MJ

Nope. So here's another clue guys.....Eingefügtes Bild

Jimmy Borges - if the "big appetite" is meant literally and not figuratively.

Nice one "The Talk" . By the way, I love the song that you have taken your name from.

Guest The Talk
Nice one "The Talk" . By the way' date=' I love the song that you have taken your name from.[/quote']Thank you very much, Sonny-Burnett. Yep, the score is a great one.I love the whole episode. It was the "inspiration" for my "Miami Vice identity" (Avatar: Sonny and Rico at the gas pump during the talk; Name and signature).

Thank you very much' date=' Sonny-Burnett. Yep, the score is a great one.I love the whole episode. It was the "inspiration" for my "Miami Vice identity" (Avatar: Sonny and Rico at the gas pump during the talk; Name and signature).[/quote']I missed that in your Avatar but I see now. Yep, Evan is a great ep and the scene at the gas station with the Hammer score is fantastic. One of the great MV moments. :cheers:

Sorry' date=' I do not understand what/who you mean by "the School of Rock".What I am asking for is the name of the bad guy who studied English Literature.[/quote']Thinking this is Sean Caroon (Liam Neeson) in "When Irish Eyes Are Crying" ?