• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shill

• timm525

• Dadrian

• Ferrariman

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i should have been more elaborate about the "in company remark". i didn't say whether or not he was still in company at the time of the ep.i was thinking of Jack Coleman in The Savage. miamijimf gets it.next case:i killed a girl for cutting my face. (i think this only happened once :) )

correct!next clue:silk got cut by a prositute, but i was the one doing the cutting on prostitutes in my case(s), and i never worked for "the company" or anyone who worked for them.

• Administrators

No this is another sociopathic killer that was specifically said not to like rock and roll.Was my answer correct?

• Administrators

I'm a sociopathic killer that doesn't like rock and roll.

No, pedroza from "heroes of the revolution" is not what I was think of.You answered "correct" to Silk. I was referring to this one, Carlos Esteban in "Asian Cut".

i've made an arse of myself again. sorry. i forgot about that question :) yeah you were right on that one too. i didn't even realize you had answered it :)i am stumped on yours. good job!

not stupid at all.when a thread gets bumped down the line (and off the homepage) it tends to get left behind, so sometimes it needs to be "bumped" back up to the top :)