Name The Bad Guy

Dadrian

clue:i was eating chips and watching tv when i when someone shot at me.

season 4. abbott and costello was on tv, i think.

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shill

• timm525

• Dadrian

• Ferrariman

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

haha. you got it. i actually got desperate enough to watch that one the other day (my apologies to any fans).when i saw his demise, i thought, "this oughta stump'em". :)good job!new clue:I asked Tubbs for a quarter.

that's it, viceman! i thought i'd follow that last one up with a not-so-hard one.new clue:i made a tape that cost a couple of siblings their lives.

that's it' date=' viceman! i thought i'd follow that last one up with a not-so-hard one.new clue:i made a tape that cost a couple of siblings their lives.[/quote']A guess: The wire in Viking Bikers From Hell.

nope, not gordo.

new clue:i made a tape that cost a couple of siblings their lives.

recap of clues: i wasn't on the tape. siblings is the biggest giveaway.

• Administrators

You sure got me stumped on this one. I can't thing of any siblings that were killed in season 3.Good job, I'll wait for the answer. :cry:

you know what, i think i've did it again:maybe only one sibling was killed.i was thinking of "killshot". did frank take his own life off screen in that last shot, or just the madam's?i honestly should not be hosting this trivia. would some of you take it over for me? i do better as a guest than a host.

i think i've got this ending ran together with the ending of "the fix". i think frank just shoots the madam (who was this "tape maker") in front of sonny. i was thinking he shot himself. oh well.someone else do a clue. please!

• Administrators

Pretty sure Frank just killed Isabel. We can, as with other trivia games, fill in when we have a good idea but you're doing just fine!

• Administrators

Ah, win some, lose some.No big deal but you sure had me stumped! :D:D:DI kept thinking my DVDs were missing something I had never seen!C'Est la Vie (great song by the way) Click here -------------->

• Administrators

think I'll get going here withClue - I talk peace but want to wage war

I'd say Sean Caroon