Top Posters In This Topic

• Shill

• timm525

• Dadrian

• Ferrariman

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Administrators

A guy that owns a white laquered porshe and owns an electrical store in season one?Miami Vice right? :confused:

• Administrators

I believe Shill meant an Electronics store as in Bonzo Barry Gold in "Made For Each Other"

i think i already quizzed about barry in this thread with the same porsche hint.you hittin' the bottle again, shill? :)hey, it stumped everyone again. let's give this one another try in a few months :)sorry i've been kinda scarce this weekend. it's been busy. i'll catch up with you guys this week.

I'm afraid this is not your night my friend.

these were all kamakaze answers. after the "snakes" thing, i'm not afraid to throw anything out there anymore. at least i got the trivia questions back on the main page :) night, tim

Guest The Talk
these were all kamakaze answers. after the "snakes" thing' date=' i'm not afraid to throw anything out there anymore. at least i got the trivia questions back on the main page :) night, tim[/quote']:):):thumbsup:This is a very decent, selfless and heroic motive. ;):dance2:Thanks. I missed them, too - although I don't have the foggiest idea most of the time.

• Administrators
"You do know what's going to happen' date=' don't you?Quote spoken.Name the character and ep. please.[/quote']This is the quote I'm looking for.
I'm afraid this is not your night my friend.Season 3.
Sorry' date=' this was just my reply to nofretz. And I was just giving a hint it is in season 3 :D[/color']
Sounds like Alexander Dykstra in Lend Me An Ear
No to the quote I'm looking for or to the reply I gave nofretz.