Movies / shows filmed in Miami

Tommy Vercetti

Jeremy' date=' when i click on Nude on the Moon i move to Bushido site.[/quote']Wow thanks for letting me know but I can't explain that. I just triple checked it and clicked on both the title in the left hand column and on the picture at the bottom of the page and both took me to the Nude on the Moon page. Anyone else have this happen? Can you try it again. Let me know if it still happens. It should take you to page 126.

Wow thanks for letting me know but I can't explain that. I just triple checked it and clicked on both the title in the left hand column and on the picture at the bottom of the page and both took me to the Nude on the Moon page. Anyone else have this happen? Can you try it again. Let me know if it still happens. It should take you to page 126.

This can sometimes happen when cache or history is not cleared on your computer for some time so I'd recommend clearing. In IE9 you can select Internet Options, Delete and check everything and then click Delete. Then I would check again. Hope this helps and works.

Yeah, I was thinking along the same lines as some time ago I had the Burn Notice pages on the same site so the pages were numbered differently and his computer may not actually be uploading the new page from the site but be pulling it from memory. I was going to suggest hitting Ctrl and F5 to clear it while the page was open so it would actually upload the new page from the server.

I just published the 1961 movie" data-date=" Nude on the Moon on my location web site. [URL="http://www.sffl.comcastbiz.net"">

http://www.sffl.comcastbiz.net

Really interesting - Soflajeremy which is the best Sinatra film to watch shot in Miami - is there one which filmed around the old Fontainbleau Hilton in the 50s/60s?:D

Really interesting - Soflajeremy which is the best Sinatra film to watch shot in Miami - is there one which filmed around the old Fontainbleau Hilton in the 50s/60s?:D

For that period and location: Bellboy (No Sinatra though) 1958 is the movie. About 95% filmed at the Fontainebleau the rest short scenes around Miami. For Sinatra' date=' Tony Rome has some nice shots at the Fontainebleau including a shot from the balcony looking down Miami Beach. A Hole In The Head has a nice scene at the Fontainebleau's pool where they hold a party. Bellboy shows it the most and best but if Frank is in it then Tony Rome.[/color']

For that period and location: Bellboy (No Sinatra though) 1958 is the movie. About 95% filmed at the Fontainebleau the rest short scenes around Miami. For Sinatra' date=' Tony Rome has some nice shots at the Fontainebleau including a shot from the balcony looking down Miami Beach. A Hole In The Head has a nice scene at the Fontainebleau's pool where they hold a party. Bellboy shows it the most and best but if Frank is in it then Tony Rome.[/color']

Great thankyou - I would just like to see the Fontainebleau in its heyday before it turned into the awful Fontainebleau Towers:D:D

Great thankyou - I would just like to see the Fontainebleau in its heyday before it turned into the awful Fontainebleau Towers:D:D

[size=3Bellboy is the movie then. You can probably buy it new on dvd for well under ten bucks. It's pretty funny as well. Not todays comedy but for a guy who only has about one line spoken in a whole movie he is funny and really great shots of the Fontainebleau.]

Bellboy is the movie then. You can probably buy it new on dvd for well under ten bucks. It's pretty funny as well. Not todays comedy but for a guy who only has about one line spoken in a whole movie he is funny and really great shots of the Fontainebleau.

Great job with Goldfinger Charlie. It is my favorite Bond film.You have a sequence of photos labeled "Then by the airport, exact location unknown" that begins with this shot: Eingefügtes Bild I recognize that stretch of road and think he was headed N on Le June Road (NW 42d Ave) and the International Airport sign on the overpass ahead is NW 21st St which leads directly into the airport. I also seem to remember this sign on the on ramp as it curves to the right onto W bound NW 21st St. Eingefügtes BildI haven't watched the movie again or scanned Google Earth in any detail. This is just from memory. If you get a chance check it out. The main roads, on ramps etc are still there.

• Like 1

Thank you very much' date=' your kind words are much appreciated.[/color']

Welcome and I think your hard work and efforts on the Miami Vice locations are just fantastic....the screen shots and the occasional humorous remark are great fun to go through. I am in awe of how much research you have done and then actually finding the Vice shooting locations. :thumbsup:Hope I get to actually tour Miami someday and find some of these spots. Your site will help immensely.

http://www.miamiviceonline.com/photoplog/images/16/medium/1_To_airport.png I recognize that stretch of road and think he was headed N on Le June Road (NW 42d Ave) and the International Airport sign on the overpass ahead is NW 21st St which leads directly into the airport. I also seem to remember this sign on the on ramp as it curves to the right onto W bound NW 21st St. Eingefügtes BildI haven't watched the movie again or scanned Google Earth in any detail. This is just from memory. If you get a chance check it out. The main roads, on ramps etc are still there.

That is the spot I thought was most likely where it was filmed. I saw on historic sat. images that there was a building there in the past but I have not been able to locate a photo of the location to confirm that it was in fact filmed there. You do not by chance recall the name of the hotel (looks like a hotel anyways) that is seen in the background right. If we knew the name of the building that was torn down we would stand a good chance of finding a picture that could confirm the location.

That is the spot I thought was most likely where it was filmed. I saw on historic sat. images that there was a building there in the past but I have not been able to locate a photo of the location to confirm that it was in fact filmed there. You do not by chance recall the name of the hotel (looks like a hotel anyways) that is seen in the background right. If we knew the name of the building that was torn down we would stand a good chance of finding a picture that could confirm the location.

Interesting find anyway , SoflaJeremy:D

All I can remember is a good sized hotel called the Airport Inn which was on the opposite side of Le June before you got to the overpass. Also I think there was a Playboy Club on the left side as well. I'll have to watch the movie to see if either shows up before Odd Job turns right. That would go a long way towards confirming the location.

All I can remember is a good sized hotel called the Airport Inn which was on the opposite side of Le June before you got to the overpass. Also I think there was a Playboy Club on the left side as well. I'll have to watch the movie to see if either shows up before Odd Job turns right. That would go a long way towards confirming the location.

Well done , Jim :D:D

:D:D[/quote']Thanks Matt but I haven't done anything yet. Just watched the movie and saw nothing that would confirm my theory about the location. I still think I am right, however, the junk yard where Mr. Solo has a pressing engagement (love the humor) is close by.
Well done ' date=' Jim 

Thanks Matt but I haven't done anything yet. Just watched the movie and saw nothing that would confirm my theory about the location. I still think I am right' date=' however, the junk yard where Mr. Solo has a pressing engagement (love the humor) is close by.[/quote']Hey Jim check out this website for some old memories of Miami. Miami Memories I didn't know Wolfie's had a second location in North Miami.