Movies / shows filmed in Miami

Tommy Vercetti

i know the film true lies:thumbsup: your picture are good and nice:eek::clap: sorry i can not so good english:cry: ,but i sustenances me glad with you :) my friend i am a fan of the german community, See you soon!

Found, the mystery location from the teaser of Bad Boys.Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildI have no idea why this was done but this one scene was not filmed in Florida. It was filmed in San Pedro California. I have updated my site with the information. That scene bothered me for some time, shocked that it ends up being Cal.

I have just updated the movie Smokey and The Bandit 3 on my location site making a few improvements. Most notable is the identification of the location of the spot where Smokey jumps thru the milk truck which was previously unknown as well as the location of Smokey's turn in downtown Miami that was previously unknown. The Tar and Feather scene has been narrowed down to a specific area but not an exact spot yet.

• 3 weeks later...
Thanks to miamijimf I now know that Arnie Sherwin's house in the movie, Lady In Cement was on Wood Avenue in Coconut Grove. I have updated my site with the details and pictures.

Found" data-date=" the mystery location from the teaser of Bad Boys.[IMG">

http://www.sffl.comcastbiz.net/wpimages/wp96145b48.pngEingefügtes BildI have no idea why this was done but this one scene was not filmed in Florida. It was filmed in San Pedro California. I have updated my site with the information. That scene bothered me for some time, shocked that it ends up being Cal.

Great find:D

• 2 weeks later...

Just watched the Mean Season, Kurt Russell, Mariel Hemingway, 1985, filmed entirely in Miami. Charlie might be interested in adding it to his list. Not the best or most exciting film but has a lot of good Miami locations including several used by Vice. It shows different views of the areas around, to name two, the Falcon Cafe in Sons and Lovers and the Atlantis Condos seen in an opening montage and the Hit List. Kurt Russell is wearing the same style glasses I wore in the 80s.

Just watched the Mean Season' date=' Kurt Russell, Mariel Hemingway, 1985, filmed entirely in Miami. Charlie might be interested in adding it to his list. Not the best or most exciting film but has a lot of good Miami locations including several used by Vice. It shows different views of the areas around, to name two, the Falcon Cafe in Sons and Lovers and the Atlantis Condos seen in an opening montage and the Hit List. Kurt Russell is wearing the same style glasses I wore in the 80s.[/quote']Interesting - I remember the movie not being too good - but interesting around the Falcon Cafe . Thanks Jim !:D:D

I ddn't know Body heat was filmed in Miami' date=' I thought it was in a small town somewhere down south.[/quote']There's two brief driving scenes in Miami. Ned Racine first sees Matty Walker at Hollywood Beach Theater at 100 Johnson Street, Hollywood Beach[ATTACH=CONFIG]6056[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]6057[/ATTACH]There were two scenes at the fishing pier at Dania Beach. Matty Walker's house was the Scotia Plantation at 50 Scotia Drive, Hypoluxo. There are apartments there now. A lot of filming was down in Lake Worth. Lake Avenue & Dixie Highway and the restaurant was at Lucerne and Dixie.

post-101-13892964483686_thumb.jpg

post-101-13892964483961_thumb.jpg

6056[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]6057[/ATTACH]There were two scenes at the fishing pier at Dania Beach. Matty Walker's house was the Scotia Plantation at 50 Scotia Drive, Hypoluxo. There are apartments there now. A lot of filming was down in Lake Worth. Lake Avenue & Dixie Highway and the restaurant was at Lucerne and Dixie.

Nice

You can watch the first three episodes on line free. Not bad so far. This one is really filmed in Miami.

I have been watching Magic City from the beginning and it is an interesting show. Set in the late 1950s in Miami, with the influence of organized crime of the day.

I have been watching Magic City from the beginning and it is an interesting show. Set in the late 1950s in Miami' date=' with the influence of organized crime of the day.[/quote']Ya Miami has been through a lot. Organized crime in the 50s, the square grouper invasion in the 60s, awash in cocaine in the 70s and 80s, a drug fueled crime wave starting in 79, an influx of criminals and perverts among the Marielito refugees and a race riot in 80, corrupt cops in 85, and the most casualties suffered by the FBI in 86. Maybe things have settled down but I doubt it.

I have been watching Magic City from the beginning and it is an interesting show. Set in the late 1950s in Miami' date=' with the influence of organized crime of the day.[/quote']an enjoyable show ! :D

great - shame Michael Mann didnt include more car action (in Miami!! ) in remake 2006 big Mv Movie :D

In Tony Rome and Lady in the Cement the marina Tony uses in Key Biscayne is seen in the "Mirror Image " teaser isnt it ? was the other Tony Rome film The detective filmed in Miami area :thumbsup::D

In Tony Rome and Lady in the Cement the marina Tony uses in Key Biscayne is seen in the "Mirror Image " teaser isnt it ?

Yes, it is. :)

was the other Tony Rome film The detective filmed in Miami area :thumbsup::D

No' date=' unfortunately the third in the trilogy was based in NYC.[/color']

GREAT Site for Miami Shooting Locales...MV and others...Stumbling around, I found this site...No Less than a GREAT resource for MV Shooting locales (as well as other Miami-based shows/movies), and give fantastic screen captures of the THEN and NOW versions of may cool scenes..... check it out !BTW, I'm not sure if the web-owner is already a member of MVOL, but I would be not out of line to say he's at least an honorary one !...http://www.sffl.comcastbiz.net/Amazing script scans as well, showing the actual shooting schedule, locations and cast requirements...I fell onto this while researching Sons & Lovers' Corsair Hotel location a few nights back....Remember the Veterans this Memorial Day !...

http://www.sffl.comcastbiz.net/Amazing script scans as well, showing the actual shooting schedule, locations and cast requirements...I fell onto this while researching Sons & Lovers' Corsair Hotel location a few nights back....Remember the Veterans this Memorial Day !...

Yes its our very own SoflaJeremy's site :D

Just located: the spot where Smokey is walking along the beach and picks up the dog turd in Smokey and the Bandit 3. I have updated my location site. He is at Marjory Douglas Ocean Park on SoBe.