I JUST REACHED 13,000 POSTS!

COOPER&BURNETT

WOW!I just reached 10,000 posts!!(Add that to the 8,000 + from the "other" site, and my 1,000 + from the Jan Hammer site, and I have almost 20,000 posts on MIAMI VICE related sites.)I guess it's safe to say that I really, REALLY LOVE MIAMI VICE!THE GREATEST SHOW IN TV HISTORY!! :clap:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Christine

• Ferrariman

• Christian

Congratulations COOP! What great accomplishment!:clap::clap::clap:Keep up the good work, it is a pleasure to know you.You deserve a star now:) :

post-9603-13892963463544_thumb.jpg

You've certainly been a busy 'Vicer', Coop! ;) Seriously, thanks for sharing all your vice lore with us on all the sites. It keeps us interested! :thumbsup:

Congratulations!Congratulations Coop! I always enjoy your posts because they are relevant and usually contain great pictures of your collection! :)

Congratulations, Coop!:flowers::flowers: It´s really great to have someone like you on this site. You always find and share very interesting things with us and you always keep us curious on what follows next.

Congratulations' date=' Coop!:flowers::flowers: It´s really great to have someone like you on this site. You always find and share very interesting things with us and you always keep us curious on what follows next.[/quote']......I've got more things to share. ;)

You've certainly been a busy 'Vicer'' date=' Coop! ;) Seriously, thanks for sharing all your vice lore with us on all the sites. It keeps us interested! :thumbsup:[/quote'] Thanks Tony.I do try to keep everyone interested in MIAMI VICE. I have more cool stuff planned, and vintage VICE things to share. :cheers:

Congratulations Coop! I always enjoy your posts because they are relevant and usually contain great pictures of your collection! :)

That's very kind. Thank you Pal.

Congratulations' date=' Coop!!! Thanks for being here and for sharing your enthusiasm and GREAT, INCREDIBLE, WONDERFUL vice collection with us! :thumbsup::balloon::thumbsup:[/quote']Your welcome!!

Cudos...I have a long way to go to catch up with you.I also agree...BEST SHOW EVER!

Your not that far behind bud. Just 8,935 more posts to go. :thumbsup:

Congratulations C&B on your 10.000 posts!I just wanted to say I really like your postings and the fact that you share your collection and knowledge with us.Keep on posting!!

Yes, Coop, keep on posting and sharing your awesome collection with us! I really like both your comments and photos so I'm looking forward to at least 100K posts more! Congratulations! :clap::clap::clap:

Geez! By the time you get done thanking people you'll be at 11' date='000! :pCongrats :thumbsup:[/quote']Maybe. ........Maybe! :DThanks Pal. :thumbsup:

Congratulations C&B on your 10.000 posts!I just wanted to say I really like your postings and the fact that you share your collection and knowledge with us.Keep on posting!!

I'm glad you like my stuff! I have more stuff to share with you!Here's to the next 10,000!