I JUST REACHED 13,000 POSTS!

COOPER&BURNETT

Yes' date=' Coop, keep on posting and sharing your awesome collection with us! I really like both your comments and photos so I'm looking forward to at least 100K posts more! Congratulations! :clap::clap::clap:[/quote']I'm humbled by eveyone's kind words. It makes it all worth while. :thumbsup:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Christine

• Ferrariman

• Christian

Wow' date=' very impressive Coop! And so are your posts...:clap:[/quote']I hope to impress you with more MIAMI VICE stuff!!

Thanks everyone!You sure say very nice things to me. :oYour all classy, and are the BEST! :thumbsup:The members here are AWESOME!!!!!!!P.S. I TRULY LOVE MIAMI VICE!

For the life of me, I couldn't read what was written on my shield on the top left hand side of this thread. It was a long word. I soon found a thread about ranks, and what is written on a shield depending on how many posts you have.http://www.miamiviceonline.com/showthread.php?2312-How-to...-Get-Promoted!Mine reads, "Bureau Commander".It appears that is high as it can go, so I guess I have topped out.

• Administrators
Yes' date=' but this one is high as I will go.[/quote'] You wouldn't want our job. Trust me! It's lonely at the top!

You wouldn't want our job. Trust me! It's lonely at the top!

Nope. I have no desire to do your job. That takes a special person with special talents. I know nothing about running a board, or how to work software. I'll just keep doing what I do.(Thank you for what you do! I appreciate it.)

• 10 months later...
10' date='000? That was sooo 2,000 posts ago. ;)[/quote']Hahaha...unbelievable COOP! You really keep the Miami Vice Spirit alive. Thanks so much for great countless posts!As long as you are out there i feel like Miami Vice is still out there. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Hahaha...unbelievable COOP! You really keep the Miami Vice Spirit alive. Thanks so much for great countless posts!As long as you are out there i feel like Miami Vice is still out there. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Maaaaan......I just LOVE MIAMI VICE!!!! :clap::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: