I JUST REACHED 13,000 POSTS!

COOPER&BURNETT

Hahaha...unbelievable COOP! You really keep the Miami Vice Spirit alive. Thanks so much for great countless posts!As long as you are out there i feel like Miami Vice is still out there. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks Christian. That was very kind of you to say.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Christine

• Ferrariman

• Christian

Actually, this is the thread I created when I hit 10,000 posts.I'm now actually over 12,000 posts, so I changed the title of this thread to "I JUST REACHED 12,000 POSTS!" ;)

Congratulations' date=' Coop!:clap::clap: I think that nobody can ever catch up with you!:clap:[/quote']Thanks my friend. Just remember, it's not a contest, I just love MIAMI VICE more than just about anything!

• 5 months later...

Congratulation Coop:clap:you really make Miami Vice special with your rare photos and items to all of us:thumbsup:keep up the good work

Eingefügtes Bild:thumbsup::clap:CONGRATS COOP !!!!For reaching:Eingefügtes BildPOSTS!YOU ARE DOING AN:Eingefügtes BildAll these eye catching surprises:Rare pics,thrilling collectibles,wonderful clothes,expensive watches and Ray-Bans,*MY MV HOME/LIFE* views and especially all your always kind words to us!!!PLEASE DO NEVER STOP !!!!!!!!!I am looking forward to 20 000 and of course not one postwill means boredom to me !!!!

• Administrators

Nice Coop. Unfortunately when Chris changes over to our new format everyone will be starting at zero again. :cry:

Nice Coop. Unfortunately when Chris changes over to our new format everyone will be starting at zero again. :cry:

Wait, what?!

.... :eek:You like to tease us a bit, or :confused: ???

My congratulations to you, Coopster, for the incredible amount of 13k posts!You are the ULTIMATE VICE fan, pal!!! :thumbsup::clap::cool::cool:

WOW Buddy! That's pretty awesome! Keep it up. You bring so much to the site and the passion of all us 'Vicers'. Thanks for all you do and share with us. Your contributions are with out a doubt the best. Look forward to many more. Your friend, Mike:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks everyone for your kind wishes! :dance2:Soon, I'll have something cool to show you! :thumbsup: